Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Impellitteri

Go down 
+14
the sentinel
Lari
Gilbert
bassman
Shawn Of Fire
sam
Thrasher73
MetalGuy71
exact33
nevermore
powermacho
scottmitchell74
manny
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

Impellitteri - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impellitteri   Impellitteri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 1:36 pm

Awesome news!

I am always up for some new Impellitteri, but it's a coincidence I just did a ranking of all Impellitteri albums (link) the other day.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Impellitteri   Impellitteri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 1:59 pm

Gilbert wrote:

A new song is already out. A great one too:
https://youtu.be/do3Z4TxrYpA

I did not immediately fall in love with this, but it has all the makings of a vintage Impellitteri track.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Impellitteri   Impellitteri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 2:03 pm

Lari wrote:
Awesome news!

I am always up for some new Impellitteri, but it's a coincidence I just did a ranking of all Impellitteri albums (link) the other day.

Brainstorm will release a new album as well. Just read it. 2018 can't get any better headbanger
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Impellitteri   Impellitteri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 2:55 pm

Gilbert wrote:
Lari wrote:
Awesome news!

Brainstorm will release a new album as well. Just read it. 2018 can't get any better headbanger
I'm behind on Brainstorm. I'm guessing this new one will have to get some rave reviews in order for me to pick it up.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: Impellitteri   Impellitteri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 4:02 pm

Thanks for the heads up Gilbert !

That's a great tune ! Rob Rock sounds spectacular ,as usual.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Impellitteri   Impellitteri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 5:13 pm

Awesome news! The last few albums (Venom and Wicked Maiden) absolutely kicked ass! I am only one disc short of completing my Impellitteri collection (Pedal to the Metal) and got lucky enough that half of my collection are Japanese editions. Sometimes it pays to wait a half decade while prices drop.
Amazing guitarist and Rob Rock is "the" voice of Melodic Metal.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Impellitteri   Impellitteri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 5:22 pm

the sentinel wrote:
I am only one disc short of completing my Impellitteri collection (Pedal to the Metal)
No. You're set.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Impellitteri   Impellitteri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 8:07 pm

Lari wrote:
the sentinel wrote:
I am only one disc short of completing my Impellitteri collection (Pedal to the Metal)
No. You're set.

Ha. Yeah, that's one a bit of a clunker ( I have listened to it on youtube) and I will eventually pick it up if I see it cheap enough.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Impellitteri   Impellitteri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 10:52 pm

the sentinel wrote:
Lari wrote:
the sentinel wrote:
No. You're set.

Ha. Yeah, that's one a bit of a clunker ( I have listened to it on youtube) and I will eventually pick it up if I see it cheap enough.

I still need to pick this one up as well but i haven't been able to find it yet. Impellitteri cds are extremely hard to find. If i am lucky enough i usually find one in one of those used records shops in Paris.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Impellitteri   Impellitteri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 12:50 am

I actually enjoy Pedal To The Medal. Really enjoy the song Punk.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Impellitteri   Impellitteri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 5:23 pm

Lari wrote:
the sentinel wrote:
No. You're set.

I LOVE Pedal to the Metal. Always have. It's somewhat different (and I think that freaks people out) but CI still just shreds. Woo!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Impellitteri   Impellitteri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 6:59 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Lari wrote:
the sentinel wrote:
No. You're set.

I LOVE Pedal to the Metal. Always have. It's somewhat different (and I think that freaks people out) but CI still just shreds. Woo!

Nice to see I'm not the only one.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Impellitteri   Impellitteri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 9:19 pm

scottmitchell74 and Dallas Black...well you two are just ...peas in a pod ain't ya? Razz
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Impellitteri   Impellitteri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 9:23 pm

Gilbert wrote:
the sentinel wrote:
Lari wrote:
the sentinel wrote:
No. You're set.

I still need to pick this one up as well but i haven't been able to find it yet. Impellitteri cds are extremely hard to find. If i am lucky enough i usually find one in one of those used records shops in Paris.

Yeah they ain't wasy to come by in this neck of the woods either (New England, USA). Other than "Stand In Line" which I found used about a decade ago, I bought everything else on ebay and my wife got me a few Japanese editionsfrom Amazon last Christmas.I remember having the cassette for SIL way back in High School. Great album, but the stuff with RR just owns.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Impellitteri   Impellitteri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 10:05 pm

I too used Japanese sellers on Amazon to complete my collection. I think the hardest ones to get were Grin and Bear It and Answer to the Master.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Impellitteri   Impellitteri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:47 am

http://www.metalstorm.net/events/news_comments.php?news_id=33924

Impellitteri have completed recording and mixing their new record and have 10 new original songs and two remakes: Black Sabbath's "Symptom Of The Universe" and Andrew lloyd Weber's The Phantom of the Opera.

Okay, I guess cover songs are better than no songs, but it's been a long enough while to expect a full disc of original tunes. Then again, 10 new songs, I guess it's a good number either way. I can just think of the covers as bonus tracks...
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Impellitteri   Impellitteri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 3:37 am

the sentinel wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
the sentinel wrote:
Lari wrote:
the sentinel wrote:
No. You're set.

Yeah they ain't wasy to come by in this neck of the woods either (New England, USA). Other than "Stand In Line" which I found used about a decade ago, I bought everything else on ebay and my wife got me a few Japanese editionsfrom Amazon last Christmas.I remember having the cassette for SIL way back in High School. Great album, but the stuff with RR just owns.

I picked up my copy of SIL at a tiny music shop in a greek island earlier this month. That was such a lucky catch headbanger
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Impellitteri   Impellitteri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 5:39 am

Which Greek island were you at? I've been to Rhodes and Cyprus.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Impellitteri   Impellitteri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 6:07 am

Lari wrote:
Which Greek island were you at? I've been to Rhodes and Cyprus.

I have been to most of them. Lately it was Cyprus. 20 minutes flight only.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Impellitteri   Impellitteri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 6:36 am

Have you seen Lesbos?
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Impellitteri   Impellitteri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 2:07 pm

Lari wrote:
Have you seen Lesbos?

Sure thing man. As a matter of fact i will be attending Annihilator's concert in Athens end of this year. I love Greece. Lots of metal shops in Athens headbanger
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Impellitteri   Impellitteri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 3:16 pm

If their record stores are anything like the greek online sellers, better watch out for bootlegs.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Impellitteri   Impellitteri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 3:52 pm

Lari wrote:
If their record stores are anything like the greek online sellers, better watch out for bootlegs.

Haha. Most shops are quite good actually. You seem to have had a bad experience or two.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Impellitteri   Impellitteri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 2:17 am

DallasBlack wrote:

What is this. I don't know you anymore.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Impellitteri   Impellitteri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 10:28 pm

Lari wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:

What is this. I don't know you anymore.

I just like silly novelty songs. For instance, I still spin Green Jello-Three Little Pigs from time to time.

On the subject of Impellitteri, I remember Guitar Magazine ranking the top 50 fastest guitarists and Chris was #1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Impellitteri   Impellitteri - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Impellitteri
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next