Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

United Abominations vs Death Magnetic

Go down 
+22
akeldama
DallasBlack
Lurideath
Tall Tyrion
FATALITY
UltraMagnus007
Follower of Jesus
Velvet Creation
Troublezone
stormspell
Metal Misfit
TheGooch
XYZ
the sentinel
INVADERS
ultmetal
Schbopo
sam
MetalRob331
thejokeriv
mc666
fingers
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

United Abominations vs Death Magnetic - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United Abominations vs Death Magnetic   United Abominations vs Death Magnetic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:31 pm

I can't compare them, because I thought UA was so boring I couldn't even make it through the whole thing.

I haven't liked Megadeth since 1990.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: United Abominations vs Death Magnetic   United Abominations vs Death Magnetic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:34 pm

detuned wrote:
I can't compare them, because I thought UA was so boring I couldn't even make it through the whole thing.
Laughing

Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: United Abominations vs Death Magnetic   United Abominations vs Death Magnetic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:38 pm

I don't get it, how can you like Rust In Peace but not Countdown to Extinction? A bit less thrashy, sure, but still top quality Deth.
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: United Abominations vs Death Magnetic   United Abominations vs Death Magnetic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:41 pm

Schbopo wrote:
I don't get it, how can you like Rust In Peace but not Countdown to Extinction? A bit less thrashy, sure, but still top quality Deth.

Because the band was more concerned with selling albums instead of putting out good albums
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: United Abominations vs Death Magnetic   United Abominations vs Death Magnetic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:44 pm

xyz wrote:
Schbopo wrote:

Because the band was more concerned with selling albums instead of putting out good albums
yep, trying to copy Metallica's commercial success with the black album by dumbing down their sound as well.

PostSubject: Re: United Abominations vs Death Magnetic   United Abominations vs Death Magnetic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:46 pm

What they said....

Megadeth was always following Metallica step by step back in the 80's, why do you think Rust In Peace was so progressive? Because of ...And Justice For All.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: United Abominations vs Death Magnetic   United Abominations vs Death Magnetic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 8:54 pm

"Hellloo mee meet the reeeel me"......ugh.

Megadeth would be much better with another singer. Like the one that was in the band in 86.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: United Abominations vs Death Magnetic   United Abominations vs Death Magnetic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:23 pm

spectrefate wrote:

"and my Metal Misfit's way of life"

headbanger
Back to top Go down
biddle
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
biddle

Number of posts : 337

PostSubject: Re: United Abominations vs Death Magnetic   United Abominations vs Death Magnetic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 3:09 pm

Ultimatium's Into the pit is better than both of them combined. Better songs. better solos. just better! Its a shame people buy music based on reputation rather than how good the music is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: United Abominations vs Death Magnetic   United Abominations vs Death Magnetic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 3:18 pm

Metal Misfit wrote:
spectrefate wrote:

"and my Metal Misfit's way of life"

headbanger

That song comepletely ripped off Tourniquet...
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: United Abominations vs Death Magnetic   United Abominations vs Death Magnetic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 4:26 pm

DEATH MAGNETIC is better in my opinion. If some of you didnt buy it yet, i have to tell you that i didnt like some of the samplers on the net but when i bought it and played it on my stereo i realy love it. It sound so much better like that. BUY IT MOTHERFU´CKERS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United Abominations vs Death Magnetic   United Abominations vs Death Magnetic - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

United Abominations vs Death Magnetic
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3