Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist

Go down 
+10
zombiewalkin
Metal Misfit
Mordor
mc666
Smindas
KissinMaiden
ultmetal
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist Empty
PostSubject: Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist   Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 12:23 pm

From Blabbermouth...

MEGADETH mainman Dave Mustaine has issued the following update via the band's official web site:

"The tracklisting for the new album ['United Abominations'] is going to be 11 songs for the States (including 'A Tout Le Monde'), for Japan it is 12 (including 'Out on the Tiles').

"It is very likely there will be bonus material from the future release 'The Making of United Abominations' (working title) included, which would be included on releases in these two territories, as well as special exclusive tracks for major dealers in the U.S. [This doesn't include drugs or arms dealers].

The track listing, as of today, is:

01. Sleepwalker
02. Washington Is Next!
03. Never Walk Alone
04. United Abominations
05. Gears Of War
06. Blessed Are The Dead
07. Play For Blood
08. A Tout Le Monde (Set Me Free) (feat. Cristina Scabbia)
09. Amerikhastan
10. You're Dead
11. Burnt Ice
Japan Only
12. Out On The Tiles (LED ZEPPELIN cover)
(However this special track may appear in extraordinary circumstances)

The B-sides for special editions are:

13. Black Swan
14. The Bodies Left Behind
15. Special Live Track

Once again, we Americans get the shaft when it comes to bonus material! I was looking forward to hearing that Zep cover! Thanks a pantload, Dave!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist   Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 12:28 pm

D'OH! How come Japan gets the Zeppelin cover and the US doesn't?? For the past couple of months, virtually every Blabbermouth story on the new Deth album quoted Mustaine as saying "It may be the best track on the album!" Gee, thanks for nothing Dave...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist   Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 1:04 pm

I too am mad that he didn't include the cover. How come the USA always gets screwed on things like this? Oh well, most of you guys will just be able to download it. And I'm sure this CD will have plenty of good tracks to offer, so I don't think their is need for panic. This album is still gonna rock, I think. I am puzzled on the "A Tout Le Monde" track, it seems totally out of place on a CD which was supposed to be pure thrash metal. I mean, I like the song a lot, it's just out of place on a thrash disc.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist   Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 1:23 pm

Is there a release date? I mean, they were pre-selling this album during the Gigantour II months ago.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist   Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 1:44 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Is there a release date? I mean, they were pre-selling this album during the Gigantour II months ago.

Last I heard it was supposed to be out in early May
Back to top Go down
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist   Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 2:21 pm

I wanted that zep cover badly! O well....but I'm gonna get this when it comes out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist   Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 2:31 pm

Now that I think about it, they ARE signed to RoadRunner, so don't be surprised if the Zep cover and other "overseas bonuses" turn up on a "special edition" of the CD that will come out about six months after the initial release. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist   Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 3:18 pm

Download it first. Then, since it's Roadrunner, buy the special edition six months to a year from now. I never buy first edition Roadrunner albums anymore.
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist   Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 4:21 pm

I find it weird that they're rerecorded a "faster" version of A Tout Le Monde. I find it even weirder that Christina Scabbia is on it.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39550

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist   Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 6:30 pm

Smindas wrote:
I find it weird that they're rerecorded a "faster" version of A Tout Le Monde. I find it even weirder that Christina Scabbia is on it.

Who is that ? I never heard of that person before.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist   Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 6:33 pm

007 wrote:
Smindas wrote:

she's lead singer of the goth band Lacuna Coil

ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist   Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 7:10 pm

Lucuna Coil? Blech!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39550

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist   Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 7:36 pm

mc666 wrote:
007 wrote:
Smindas wrote:

she's lead singer of the goth band Lacuna Coil

Well that explanis it. Although I've heard of Lacuna Coil , I know nothing about them
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist   Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 8:24 pm

I don't mind Lacuna Coil, but Cristina Scabbia has no business being on a MEGADETH record!! Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist   Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 8:29 pm

Lacuna Coil is excellent. People hate on their most recent albums because they found some success in the US—which is typical. They have evolved over the last few albums, and the latest album does have a different style to it, for the most part—kind of like latter day Paradise Lost—but it's still a great album, I think.

Check this video out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS8dLuD2Sa4

She's quite nice, too! =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist   Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 8:33 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I don't mind Lacuna Coil, but Cristina Scabbia has no business being on a MEGADETH record!! Shocked
Why not? She's an outstanding singer. And considering that I absolutely HATE "A Tout Le Monde," I don't think it can hurt. Laughing I hope somehow it's not so damn annoying anymore. Haha. That's my least favorite Megadeth song. And it pisses me off because Youthanasia is my favorite Megadeth album.
Back to top Go down
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist   Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 8:50 pm

All i know is that chick is hot. Hot Hot hotter than hell.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist   Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 9:22 pm

she is a great singer, & Lacuna Coil is an ok band, but in my mind, i cannot imagine how this will sound. i'll wait until i hear it to pass judgment.

in Mustaines statement to the press, he says he also considered having Lisa Marie Presley sing on it. at least Christina is a better singer & more metal.

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist   Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 10:52 pm

mc666 wrote:
she is a great singer, & Lacuna Coil is an ok band, but in my mind, i cannot imagine how this will sound. i'll wait until i hear it to pass judgment.

in Mustaines statement to the press, he says he also considered having Lisa Marie Presley sing on it. at least Christina is a better singer & more metal.
Lisa Marie Presley actually has a decent voice, but it's like a smoky, blues sounds. Totally different than Scabbia's. Weird. Anyway, I can't imagine the song could get any worse. Of course, if I dislike this version, too, I'm gonna be pissed. One album with a crap version of this song is already too many. Laughing
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist   Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 11:19 am

ultmetal wrote:

May 8th is the latest release date that I read.
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist   Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 12:05 pm

mc666 wrote:

I pretty much echo this post in it's entirety.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist   Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 3:08 pm

In that case, I'm glad Dave decided to go with Cristina Scabbia over Lisa Marie Presley...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist   Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 7:30 pm

New album is pretty awesome! It's not a balls-out thrasher, but, aside from the new version of "A Tout Le Monde," it is easily the most "metal" album they've done in a long, long time.

More importantly, the songs are really, really good. The soloing is excellent!
Back to top Go down
Mordor
Metal student
Metal student
Mordor

Number of posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist   Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 9:13 pm

Yeah the new album smokes man. Classic 'Deth 🤘

hope they come back here
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofmetal.dk

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist   Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 9:59 pm

I won't say it's "classic" Megadeth, but it's as close as they've come for a long time now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist   Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Megadeth - United Abominations Tracklist
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: