Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

McCain or Obama

Go down 
+39
GrandNational
rattpoison
7thSecond
MetalH
TheGooch
kmorg
ultmetal
zombiewalkin
Olafsto
Addy
metalinmyveins
EvyMetal
KissinMaiden
sam
skullsmasher
T-Roy
scottmitchell74
tohostudios
SideShowDisaSter
exact33
thejokeriv
Chairman_Smith
DallasBlack
QuothTheRaven
Mortuary
Hamer12
Fat Freddy
Troublezone
James B.
Thrasher73
DeathCult
Tall Tyrion
mc666
Orion Crystal Ice
manny
XYZ
Stender
Schbopo
bgast1
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

McCain or Obama - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:10 pm

This election really is a choice between the lesser of two evils.

And that sucks.

Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:12 pm

It always is. I'm rootin' for Obama.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:13 pm

Schbopo wrote:
I hate to say it, but I might actually be missing Reagan.

Missing Reagan? You're 12. You don't even remember Clinton.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:15 pm

I'm 15, and Clinton was badass.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:17 pm

Quote :
Clinton was badass.

How so? Just another piece of crap liar.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:42 pm

Schbopo wrote:
I'm 15, and Clinton was badass.

your 12 actually and Clinton was NOT badass unless you think ATF agents who slaughter women and children because they were not paying taxes and just practicing a law-abiding religion is badass Or if you think its badass to move control of state ran national parks to federal authority for no reason besides it makes more money for that branch or if you think its badass to make it a necessity to have to give a thumbscan just to renew your drivers license!

Do you even know what Whitewater was???? Gimme a break man.

Last edited by Stender on Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:43 pm

tohostudios wrote:

And that sucks.

That basically sums up EVERY election.

I can't remember who said it, but "if you've made it far enough in the world to run for president you're basically an evil ass-kissing son of a bitch".
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:45 pm

detuned wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

And that sucks.

That basically sums up EVERY election.

I can't remember who said it, but "if you've made it far enough in the world to run for president you're basically an evil ass-kissing son of a bitch".

True.

Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:19 pm

Stender wrote:
unless you think ATF agents who slaughter women and children because they were not paying taxes and just practicing a law-abiding religion

surprised WTH? Slaughter, as in "killed", right? Clinton did that? You're sure about this? You're not confusing your time periods here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:27 pm

Schbopo wrote:

surprised WTH? Slaughter, as in "killed", right? Clinton did that? You're sure about this? You're not confusing your time periods here?

You remember, Waco? 1993? You were minus 3. Janet Reno? Branch Davidians? Freedom of Religion?
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 8:35 am

This song is dedicated to all parties involved in this election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Geex33wMS0o
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:17 am

spectrefate wrote:
Schbopo wrote:

You remember, Waco? 1993? You were minus 3. Janet Reno? Branch Davidians? Freedom of Religion?

You forgot about the fact the clinton was impeached and you forgot about monica
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:23 am

thejokeriv wrote:
spectrefate wrote:
Schbopo wrote:

You forgot about the fact the clinton was impeached and you forgot about monica

I didn't forget I just feel that 60 million dollars is too much of our tax money being spent to investigate a blow job. angry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:07 am

spectrefate wrote:
Schbopo wrote:

Ruby Ridge

I am voting for Henry Bowman.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:53 pm

Obama. Change.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:43 pm

McCain. Douchebaggery.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:39 pm

I'm voting for McCain, Obama was all about change and now he's losing his fire, he's now sounding like the same old politician we all knew he was
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:18 pm

sam wrote:
I'm voting for McCain, Obama was all about change and now he's losing his fire, he's now sounding like the same old politician we all knew he was

Did you hear obama yesterday campaigning for change - put him in the white house and he will clean up the wall street mess - when he was part of the problem!!! Through the bums out? He was one of the bums how had no problem with wall street while in the senate!!!!
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:49 pm

Schbopo wrote:
It always is. I'm rootin' for Obama.

You can vote for him on this board, but not in reality
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:16 pm

At first I thought Obama was going to steamroll McCain...then McCain picked Palin and screwed up Obama's strategy/plan...she's drawing 60,000 people in one state as a VP candidate, he's barely cracking 7,000 as a POTUS candidate...do the math.

As much as Bush is hated in this country, Obama should be 15 points ahead while being able to campaign from his couch...but this race has become as neck-and-neck as it gets...another close one coming, folks...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:17 pm

My apathy goes stronger by the hour. Who really gives a crap?
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 5:10 pm

spectrefate wrote:
My apathy goes stronger by the hour. Who really gives a crap?

I do
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 11:26 pm

I would like to care but the politicians sure make caring hard. wish they stop giving me reasons to hate them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:44 am

sam wrote:
I would like to care but the politicians sure make caring hard. wish they stop giving me reasons to hate them.

You don't vote for the one you like/love. You vote for who you tolerate more. Sad but true.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:10 am

Obama was losing ground fast before all this economic bailout crap...he's regaining ground fast...

He's posting numbers above 50% on an ABC News Poll....neither Gore nor Kerry EVER went above 50% in the SAME poll....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

McCain or Obama
Page 7 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next