Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

McCain or Obama

Go down 
+39
GrandNational
rattpoison
7thSecond
MetalH
TheGooch
kmorg
ultmetal
zombiewalkin
Olafsto
Addy
metalinmyveins
EvyMetal
KissinMaiden
sam
skullsmasher
T-Roy
scottmitchell74
tohostudios
SideShowDisaSter
exact33
thejokeriv
Chairman_Smith
DallasBlack
QuothTheRaven
Mortuary
Hamer12
Fat Freddy
Troublezone
James B.
Thrasher73
DeathCult
Tall Tyrion
mc666
Orion Crystal Ice
manny
XYZ
Stender
Schbopo
bgast1
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

McCain or Obama - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:01 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
She does indeed look like Tina Fey as well. Commutative axiom - If Tina Fey looks like Palin and Palin looks like Peggy Hill then Tina Fey should look like Peggy Hill as well!?

When is Tina Fey gonna host SNL? It's just a matter of time. I bet they're in talks right now.

SNL and Tina Fay are already in discussion for her to play Palin as a guest star
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 6:55 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:

When is Tina Fey gonna host SNL? It's just a matter of time. I bet they're in talks right now.

She'll be in this week's season premiere playing Palin. I guarandamntee it. I'll be watching. Like always.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 6:57 pm

I'd lay some serious money that you're correct. They'll strike while the iron is hot!
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:24 pm

Tina Fey.......about as funny as Sarah Palin is knowledgable.... sick
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:10 pm

Other than her MasterCard commercial, I didn't even know who Tina Fey was.

I had to look it up. I gave up SNL back in the 80s.

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:16 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I gave up SNL back in the 80s.

As you should have. However, I can't stop watching it. I have since I was a wee lad. Maybe if there was something else on at 11:30 on a Saturday...
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 11:25 pm

spectrefate wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
I gave up SNL back in the 80s.

As you should have. However, I can't stop watching it. I have since I was a wee lad. Maybe if there was something else on at 11:30 on a Saturday...
Me too dude! Remember Christopher Walkin "would you like a glass of champaignyu? NO NO NO NO NO DON'T GO!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:38 am

If I could vote I would go for McCain definately. I do not like Obama at all.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:36 am

Tina Fey `likely' to play Sarah Palin on `SNL'

[url=https://heartofmetal.niceboard.com/javascript:eMail_Friend(540, 540);]Email this Story[/url]

Sep 13, 7:43 AM (ET)

By JAKE COYLE

p {margin:12px 0px 0px 0px;}

NEW YORK (AP) - Tina Fey is "likely" to play Gov. Sarah Palin on "Saturday Night Live," said a person close to NBC's sketch comedy show.

Fey is "likely" to return to her former show Saturday to play the Alaskan governor and Sen. John McCain's running mate, a person close to the show told The Associated Press on Friday night. The person requested anonymity because the decision has not been announced officially. No further details were available.

Since Palin's entry onto the national political stage, speculation has been rampant over who might play Palin on the program. Many have commented that Fey resembles her.

In an interview earlier this week with The AP, "SNL" executive producer and creator Lorne Michaels said, "The whole world cast her in that role."

The final decision went down to the last minute, apparently. "SNL" premieres Saturday evening with Michael Phelps as host and a planned appearance from Sen. Barack Obama, the Democratic nominee for president.

Fey was a cast member and writer - including a stint as head writer - for "SNL" for nine years before leaving in 2006 to star in "30 Rock," which is also produced by Michaels. On Tuesday, Michaels said that should Fey play Palin, she was unlikely to remain in the part in the long-term, which depending on the election results, could be for four years or longer.

Fey's publicist did not immediately return a call requesting comment.

Back to top Go down
skullsmasher
Metal master
Metal master
skullsmasher

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:27 pm

manny wrote:
Which ever side of the political side you sit on we have to get the canidates to talk about the issues, this pig in lipstick was covered for two days by the media, two DAYS!!!!!!!!! As we speak they are Americans dying in the service of this country, we need to treat us voters like we have a brain, the media wasted a lot of valueable time on some stupid comment that both men have used, enough who cares. Where do you stand on the issues that is all I care about, not hot the VP is, what church they attended, etc where do you stand on the economy, healthcare, the war, not on barnyard animals.

My thoughts exactly. Lets hear something that is really going to help us as a nation.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17155

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:23 am

manny wrote:
Which ever side of the political side you sit on we have to get the canidates to talk about the issues, this pig in lipstick was covered for two days by the media, two DAYS!!!!!!!!! As we speak they are Americans dying in the service of this country, we need to treat us voters like we have a brain, the media wasted a lot of valueable time on some stupid comment that both men have used, enough who cares. Where do you stand on the issues that is all I care about, not hot the VP is, what church they attended, etc where do you stand on the economy, healthcare, the war, not on barnyard animals.

true
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:01 am

politicians suck, you can only pick the lesser of two evils
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:50 am

McCain or Obama - Page 6 Cthulhu_20081

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:21 am

I just want to know how McCain/Palin is the lesser of the two evils?
Back to top Go down
Mortuary
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Mortuary

Number of posts : 498

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:21 pm

tohostudios wrote:
McCain or Obama - Page 6 Cthulhu_20081

I'm for that!! hah.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:09 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
Tina Fey.......about as funny as Sarah Palin is knowledgable.... sick

Amen
Back to top Go down
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:32 pm

hmm politics, i'd vote for palin just because she's a milf but, i'd rather vote for obama because he's black.

ignorance is bliss!

but, i'm digging mccain but, his foreign policies scare me so i might just vote obama
Back to top Go down
Mortuary
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Mortuary

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:38 am

McCain or Obama - Page 6 MP0904

McCain or Obama - Page 6 MP0909

McCain or Obama - Page 6 MP0910

McCain or Obama - Page 6 MP0911
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 3:10 pm

I don't understand this making her out to be an ignoramus by the media as she has more experience in politics then Obama. You don't have to like her but deal with the real issues not just strawmen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 3:12 pm

emptytomb1 wrote:
I don't understand this making her out to be an ignoramus by the media as she has more experience in politics then Obama. You don't have to like her but deal with the real issues not just strawmen.

Yeah. I think the McCain camp has done a good job taking the focus away from McCain hmself and focusing all the attention on Palin. It's like even the Republicans believe McCain won't make another 4 years. Smile
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 3:16 pm

spectrefate wrote:
emptytomb1 wrote:

Yeah. I think the McCain camp has done a good job taking the focus away from McCain hmself and focusing all the attention on Palin. It's like even the Republicans believe McCain won't make another 4 years. Smile

People keep saying that but his mother is still alive and kicking at 95 years old.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:43 pm

Mortuary wrote:

McCain or Obama - Page 6 MP0910

This has been proven to be a lie about her (even mainstream media has admitted it) same as saying she thought dinosaurs were of the devil. Amazing how even after a lie has been proven false, people continue to believe it. That is why I hate politics, people (yes, even on my side of the political spetrum-though IMO we don't do it nearly as much) hear something and spread it around and once facts come out to contradict it, it's too late-people are already convinced.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Mortuary
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Mortuary

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:26 pm

I hate politics too.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17155

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:05 pm

McCain or Obama - Page 6 Corn-on-the-coboma

McCain or Obama - Page 6 Obama-flip-flops
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:09 pm

I hate to say it, but I might actually be missing Reagan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

McCain or Obama
Page 6 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next