Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metal Church with Mike Howe '91 **Videos**

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17150

Metal Church with Mike Howe '91 **Videos** Empty
PostSubject: Metal Church with Mike Howe '91 **Videos**   Metal Church with Mike Howe '91 **Videos** Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:23 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVJWhEj9Pb4&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdULdUDJi0o&feature=related

🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church with Mike Howe '91 **Videos**   Metal Church with Mike Howe '91 **Videos** Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:29 am

That's a great show indeed, I still say that Mike Howe was the best vocalist they ever had.
Back to top Go down
mez
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
mez

Number of posts : 375

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church with Mike Howe '91 **Videos**   Metal Church with Mike Howe '91 **Videos** Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:37 am

What was Mike Howe in before and after Metal Church? I cant seem to find anything out about this guy and think he was an amazing singer.
Back to top Go down
skullkrusher
Metal student
Metal student
skullkrusher

Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church with Mike Howe '91 **Videos**   Metal Church with Mike Howe '91 **Videos** Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:47 am

Locky wrote:
That's a great show indeed, I still say that Mike Howe was the best vocalist they ever had.

You're crazy, dude.

The best vocalist they ever had was a chap by the name of David Wayne.

The band was never the same without him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church with Mike Howe '91 **Videos**   Metal Church with Mike Howe '91 **Videos** Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:37 pm

skullkrusher wrote:
Locky wrote:

You're crazy, dude.

The best vocalist they ever had was a chap by the name of David Wayne.

The band was never the same without him.

I know they were never the same after him, infact I think they were better. Wayne's comback album with MC was a big let down, now you have Ronnie sounding similar at times too, Howe was a unique vocalist who was superb on the 3 albums that he was part of.

mez wrote:
What was Mike Howe in before and after Metal Church? I cant seem to find anything out about this guy and think he was an amazing singer.

Heretic wa the band. He sang on their "Breaking Point", and also two members of that Heretic line up went on to join David Wayne in Reverend when they formed and Howe went to MC.
Back to top Go down
mez
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
mez

Number of posts : 375

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church with Mike Howe '91 **Videos**   Metal Church with Mike Howe '91 **Videos** Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:03 pm

Locky, thanks for the update! Seems that Heretic and Reverend are very hard to come by, but it gives me a mission Smile
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17150

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church with Mike Howe '91 **Videos**   Metal Church with Mike Howe '91 **Videos** Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:58 am

Locky wrote:

I agree that Mike Howe was the best MC singer. I think Dave Wayne did his songs better but overall Howe was a more listenable singer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church with Mike Howe '91 **Videos**   Metal Church with Mike Howe '91 **Videos** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metal Church with Mike Howe '91 **Videos**
Page 1 of 1