Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mike Howe of Metal Church

Go down 
+2
Fat Freddy
Rex
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

Mike Howe of Metal Church Empty
PostSubject: Mike Howe of Metal Church   Mike Howe of Metal Church Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 10:56 am

Whatever happened to this guy?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37868

PostSubject: Re: Mike Howe of Metal Church   Mike Howe of Metal Church Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 10:59 am

Kidnapped by aliens??

Seriously, I think he retired from the biz after Metal Church split up in the mid 90s... I believe he's in Kentucky somewhere nowadays
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Mike Howe of Metal Church   Mike Howe of Metal Church Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 11:03 am

That sucks for us! That guy had a great voice.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37868

PostSubject: Re: Mike Howe of Metal Church   Mike Howe of Metal Church Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 11:07 am

Rexorcist wrote:
That sucks for us! That guy had a great voice.

Oh yea, "Blessing in Disguise" and "The Human Factor" by MC were great records. Very underrated band, with an underrated vocalist.

(Now I wish I had either of those CDs with me today so I could listen to'em dagnabbit!)
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Mike Howe of Metal Church   Mike Howe of Metal Church Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 11:08 am

Sorry lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mike Howe of Metal Church   Mike Howe of Metal Church Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 11:10 am

Blessing In Disguise is Metal Church's best disc. I just wish it sounded better. But The Human Factor and Hanging In The Balance are a close 3rd and 4th behind the self titled disc.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Mike Howe of Metal Church   Mike Howe of Metal Church Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 12:59 pm

He works construction now but can't remember where he lives currently. Oregon I think.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Mike Howe of Metal Church   Mike Howe of Metal Church Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 2:09 pm

I heard he lives in Tennessee. But that seems unlikely because I saw Metal Church there last year and you would think if he lived there I would've seen him at the show.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26445

PostSubject: Re: Mike Howe of Metal Church   Mike Howe of Metal Church Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 3:01 pm

He has an incredible voice. His work with Heretic and Metal Church is great!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17150

PostSubject: Re: Mike Howe of Metal Church   Mike Howe of Metal Church Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 3:33 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Blessing In Disguise is Metal Church's best disc. I just wish it sounded better. But The Human Factor and Hanging In The Balance are a close 3rd and 4th behind the self titled disc.

Agreed! 🤘
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17150

PostSubject: Re: Mike Howe of Metal Church   Mike Howe of Metal Church Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 3:38 pm

On MC's old site they had a where are they now page and it said he worked construction and made really good money so he turned down an offer by Kurdt to rejoin the new MC. He does attend shows when they go through his town (wherever that is) and gets on stage for a song or two with them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mike Howe of Metal Church   Mike Howe of Metal Church Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mike Howe of Metal Church
Page 1 of 1