Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years...

Go down 
+19
AchrisK
nevermore
Leatherface
arttieTHE1manparty
powermacho
Troublezone
Invader
mc666
Thrasher73
Tall Tyrion
kmorg
the sentinel
zombiewalkin
rattpoison
MoonChild
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
ultmetal
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Which do you like best?
Blessing in Disguise
METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years... Vote_lcap49%METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years... Vote_rcap
 49% [ 17 ]
Human Factor
METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years... Vote_lcap49%METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years... Vote_rcap
 49% [ 17 ]
Hanging in the Balance
METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years... Vote_lcap2%METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years... Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 35

AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years... Empty
PostSubject: METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years...   METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years... Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 10:24 am

Which do you like best?

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years...   METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years... Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 10:30 am

I voted for Blessing...

That was my 1st exposure to Metal Church, so it will always have sentimental value to me.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37868

PostSubject: Re: METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years...   METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years... Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 10:52 am

Toss up between "Blessing" and "Human Factor" for me. Finally went with "Human Factor" because it's the one I listen to more often nowadays.

Anyone who's ever had to pay off a student loan or is carrying a mortgage or car payment can definitely relate to "Date With Poverty" off of "Human Factor."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years...   METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years... Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 10:56 am

Human Factor
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years...   METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years... Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 10:57 am

Human Factor for sure. One of the greatest heavy metal records of the 90's and definately Metal Church's best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years...   METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years... Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:13 am

All good but Human Factor just his on all cylinders.
Back to top Go down
zombiewalkin
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
zombiewalkin

Number of posts : 292

PostSubject: Re: METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years...   METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years... Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:37 am

Blessing for me. I really like that album. Got to see them live on that tour too. Mike also sang for the band Heretic before Metal Church. The album "Breaking Point" is worth checking out.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years...   METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years... Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:59 am

I went with Blessing in Disguise cuz it's the only Mike Howe Metal Church disc I have.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years...   METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years... Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 12:39 pm

Blesings, but then gain, it is my favorite of ANY era of the band.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40544

PostSubject: Re: METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years...   METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years... Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 12:47 pm

The Human Factor.It just flows out of my speakers. One of the best releases ever,I think.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years...   METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years... Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 12:56 pm

Human Factor gets the nod by a hair over Blessing but all three are stellar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years...   METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years... Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 1:14 pm

Blessing In Disguise
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years...   METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years... Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 1:18 pm

The Human Factor for me.Its alway the one I pull out to listen to
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years...   METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years... Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 1:26 pm

human factor for sure

PostSubject: Re: METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years...   METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years... Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 3:38 pm

Blessing is my favorite MC album of all eras.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years...   METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years... Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 3:39 pm

Blessing today, tomorrow and the next day.
Back to top Go down
Invader
Metal master
Metal master
Invader

Number of posts : 590

PostSubject: Re: METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years...   METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years... Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 3:57 pm

Human Factor, their best album in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17150

PostSubject: Re: METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years...   METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years... Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:14 pm

I like Blessing and Factor about the same but i voted for Human Factor because the production is better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years...   METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years... Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:31 pm

Blessing for me too, but all the Howe albums are great.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years...   METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years... Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 9:02 pm

BLESSING IN DISGUISE is a classic. This album is as good as the DAVID WAYNE era and as good as reverend and HERETIC
Back to top Go down
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

PostSubject: Re: METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years...   METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years... Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:41 pm

Human Factor followed VERY CLOSELY, suprisingly, by Hanging In The Balance. I think Hanging was a KILLER disc and majorly overlooked by most people.

Arttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com

PostSubject: Re: METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years...   METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years... Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:38 am

arttieTHE1manparty wrote:
I think Hanging was a KILLER disc and majorly overlooked by most people.

Arttie

after Blessing it's the one I'd listen too most, some really great tracks on that album too.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19226

PostSubject: Re: METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years...   METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years... Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:23 am

Blessing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26445

PostSubject: Re: METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years...   METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years... Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:50 pm

I went with Blessing In Disguise.
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

PostSubject: Re: METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years...   METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:02 pm

From the two Howe era Church CDs I have heard I can't see how anyone would like them better than Metal Church and/or The Dark.

I just got Human Factor and I am checking it out. It doesn't seem special. I have also heard Blessing in disguise. Meh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years...   METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

METAL CHURCH - Mike Howe years...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next