Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid?

Go down 
+13
jstate
Orion Crystal Ice
White_Mage
DeathCult
Tall Tyrion
the sentinel
mc666
MetalGuy71
Troublezone
tohostudios
scottmitchell74
kmorg
SAHB Healer
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid?   Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:01 pm

Quote :
Scott, meet Metalguy. Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid? - Page 2 92151

Well, I've been trying to go on a "pocket diet" so that'll do!
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid?   Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:43 pm

DeathCult wrote:
Several. One that really sticks out is I woke up in the middle of the night to piss, and was facing the wrong way, completely pissed in my hamper all over my clothes.

Reminds me of the story about Dee Snider almost getting pissed on by Bobby Brown. lol!

It also reminds me of the one time that I experienced sleepwalking (that I know of).

I was staying at my friend's house when I was like 13 or 14 and I woke up in a hallway in their house with no underwear on, standing in a corner like I was taking a piss! I stumbled back to bed, totally embarrassed even though no one had seen me.

The next morning, I found my underwear in a different corner of the hallway. I can only imagine the hilarity if I had some hidden camera video of that night. lol!
Back to top Go down
White_Mage
Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

Number of posts : 535

PostSubject: Re: Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid?   Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:08 pm

one time i woke up and forgot to put on pants i literally was awake for probly 3-4 hours and didnt realize i wasn't wearing pants too be fair i was sorta spaced out and mostly watched tv for those 3-4 hours until my brother woke up and found me watching "The Drew Carey Show" in my underwear he said "Where the hell are your pants" and i looked down at my legs and was shocked to see my hairy thighs as opposed to denim

lol!
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid?   Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:41 am

Just now. I bought a steak (ribeye), a can of cottage cheese, and a bottle of red wine to eat after work. While at work I put them in the fridge in the lounge. Tonight I waxed the floor, about 400 feet of hallway. I left my dinner behind in the fridge, and now I can't get to it because of the wet wax. And here in small town America there ain't a bunch of 24 hour markets to stop at. I'll have to eat gas station phood or leftovers tonight and wait till tomorrow to enjoy my ribeye. Damn I was looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid?   Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:52 am

DeathCult wrote:
Several. One that really sticks out is I woke up in the middle of the night to piss, and was facing the wrong way, completely pissed in my hamper all over my clothes.
There was a time in Little Rock when my suite-mate (we shared a bathroom) walks into my room at like 4am. We were both great friends, so this is why the story is funny. I hear him come in, and walk across my room. I'm like, "Hey, what are looking for?" And he goes, "Nothing. I'm just going to the bathroom." And then I hear him pissing on my chair. Haha.

I was so stunned, I couldn't find words to say. He finished, and literally walked back into his room and went back to sleep. I sat there for a few minutes thinking That must have been water; he's playing games. But we'd both been out drinking all night, and had been sleeping for a few hours, so that didn't make much sense. Sure enough, he pissed on my chair. I went and woke him up about 10 minutes later, turned on his lights, and he was totally confused. He had no idea he'd done that. Haha!

So we dragged the chair to the dayroom and swapped it with another. Laughing
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid?   Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:57 am

At my uncles house when I was a kid, the boys would routinely piss down the heating vent. They claimed to be sleepwalking; but this was 40 years ago and they didn't even get indoor plumbing until they built thier new house in about 1975. I think the sleepwalking was just an excuse to not go outside to the outhouse in the winter cold.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid?   Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:07 am

We (men) have this cool gender advantage where we can think of places to do it and then actually pull it off. I have urinated dozens of different ways and places in my life. Cool

I've done stuff like brush my teeth, want to get something to eat, go put the toothbrush in the fridge, and the food in the bathroom, without realizing it.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid?   Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:11 am

I'm probably doing something mindlessly stupid right now, being on the Five Finger Death Punch MySpace, wanting to hear if it really is the epitome of everything hilariously commercial and horrible about nu-metal stuffs. I've heard worse, but man, that one song.. "step to me! step to me..!" that is cracking me up. Darrell Roberts left W.A.S.P. for this..whatever.
Back to top Go down
White_Mage
Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

Number of posts : 535

PostSubject: Re: Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid?   Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:06 am

Actully one of the stupidist things I've ever done almost jeprodized my dream of playing guitar

I was in art class at my school and the assinment was to draw an optical illiusion and i wasn't having any of that so i grabbed a pair of sisscors and some random pieces of fake plastic jewels that were lying around and starting cutting them in half with the sisscors (keep in mund these things are about an inch thick of plastic not the easiest thing to cut with sisscors) and I have no f-ing clue why I thought this was something I should defenetly do at the time. anyways I starting cutting one and it wasn't spilting in half so I put my other hand on the blade and sqeeuzed the sisscor blades together (this was my fretting hand) and then the plastic snapped and the fingerpad on my middle finger got pinched between the blades as they shut and lopped it right off and at first I just assumed I nicked myslef so i put some paper towel on it to stop the bleeding and realized it was bleeding alot so when i looked at it I saw a piece of my finger was missing and the first thing I said was "I'm A Guitarist I'm In A Band I have a gig in a few weeks"

To make a long story short I played the gig and it has healed quite well now I'm playing guitar just as well if not better than before I still cant press the scar tissue into the higher strings but I never used to anyways. But what made this so scary was the fact that it could have been all my fingers that got caught in the blade and I would have to relearn guitar left-handed or never play again so I've become extra careful with my hands ever since Just puts things in perspective for ya

That Is by far the most Midless Stupid Thing I've EVER! done
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid?   Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:14 pm

When I finished school I got this condo. To help with costs I let a buddy of mine crash on the couch. He was a massive pothead which didn't bother me until for some reason it led him to constantly peeing on the floor. He'd come into the bedroom and sit in a chair and let fly. It became almost a weekly thing. He also would swear on his late father that he did no such thing.

When my brother lived in NYC he was moving four blocks down to 112th. For some reason this meant he needed a U-haul which I was to drive. Turns out it was a set-up so I could take him over to Ikea on the turnpike. With no mirrors and not being able to take Riverside (no trucks allowed or something) we get back. Of course coming off the GW Bridge we have to go all the way down Broadway through Spanish Harlem. Before making a left onto Broadway I think to myself, "be careful here - ease into the turn so as not to side-swipe any of the cars stopped in traffic". I told myself this then preceded to do just what I told myself not to. Really scraped up the side of this woman's car. The sound it made was even worse.

So we pull over more fearful what this woman might do to us rather than the ten dollar insurance fee we would lose. I'm practicing my weak Spanish in order to offer an apology. But we can't find her or the car. We walk up and down looking. Eventually we flag down NYPD. To which they explained very irritated that she probably had no license or registration. I ask if we should file a report in case she should turn up. "You guys have a good day and be more careful", they, now agitated, said.

Suppose it was the most mindlessly stupid thing I ever did that had no repercussions. But I still feel bad about that woman's car.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid?   Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:40 pm

The other day I locked my keys in the car, right after I saw them in the ignition and said "Damn, better pull those out."
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

PostSubject: Re: Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid?   Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:46 pm

Quote :
At my uncles house when I was a kid, the boys would routinely piss down the heating vent.

I am still upset about that.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid?   Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:14 pm

Just the other day I was feeding the kids lunch, I had just finished giving the baby his applesauce and had made up a sandwich for my older boy. On my way out of the kitchen I got my hands mixed up and nearly tossed my son's sandwich in the garbage and brought him the empty applesauce cup. I caught myself just in time!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
ThrashedOutCobra33
Metal master
Metal master
ThrashedOutCobra33

Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid?   Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:33 pm

I have a sleepwalkin story to.
I was like 9-10 and I remember fallin asleep then next thing I know im pissing in a garbage can in my dad's house.. He came out to have a cigarette and he grabs me while im pissing and runs me to the bathroom.. Needless to say piss was everywhere cuz he carried me lol!
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid?   Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:47 am

i set fire to a disposable barbeque once.

i hear you ask how when thats what you are meant to do

i forgot to take the cardboard outer off and that is what caught fire and nearly burnt our tent down
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid?   Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:11 pm

All the time! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid?   Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2