Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid?

Go down 
+13
jstate
Orion Crystal Ice
White_Mage
DeathCult
Tall Tyrion
the sentinel
mc666
MetalGuy71
Troublezone
tohostudios
scottmitchell74
kmorg
SAHB Healer
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid? Empty
PostSubject: Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid?   Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:58 am

You ever done something like get a cup from the cabinet for a drink, open the fridge, put the glass in the fridge, and walk away? Something totally retarded and you have no idea why you did it?

My dog pissed on the kitchen floor while I was at work tonight. So after cleaning it up, I could still sort of smell the piss. So I lit one of those fruity candles in the big glass jars. Then I went to feed the dog. I got her bowl, put it on the counter, got the can of dog food...and emptied it into the candle. Laughing

God, I'm a retard. Haha!
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid?   Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:22 am

One of the first places I look when I lose my keys is in the fridge. But I have a relative who once threw the family car keys down the pooper of an old fashioned outhouse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid?   Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:44 am

I ate a bowl of coffee grounds and milk because I was tired and thought it was cereal.
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid?   Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:48 am

Schbopo wrote:
I ate a bowl of coffee grounds and milk because I was tired and thought it was cereal.

A spoonful or the whole bowl?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid?   Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:38 am

I threw a Leatherman (not cheap) into a lake last year. I made a crap cast into a tree and my lure looped around a branch like ten times. So I pulled down the branch and hacked it off. Then I proceeded to detangle my lure. When I was done, I go to toss the branch in the water, and I toss the Leatherman. Haha.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid?   Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:15 am

There is this curve on the way to my town, and I sometimes use the turning signal when rounding this curve with my car, even thought it is not a crossroads at all. There simply isn't another way to drive than through the curve, yet I find myself turning on the signal every know and then.

My children are notoriously putting back empty milk cartons and lemonade bottles in the fidge all the time.

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid?   Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:27 am

Sometimes...

The worst recent one I can remember was dangerous...We were in a different town and I was looking around while driving and blew right through a Stop Sign. Didn't even see it! Luckily the other cars were paying attention. I felt like a complete idiot.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid?   Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:12 am

On more than one occasion, I've made a left on red. Not trying to be a smartass driver but just because I'm mindlessly sitting at the red light and there's no oncoming traffic; for some reason, by brain sometimes treats it like a four-way stop.

PostSubject: Re: Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid?   Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:06 am

I have tried to put an empty pop can in my back pocket immediately after throwing my wallet in the recycling. That always makes me feel stupid!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid?   Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:07 am

SAHB Healer wrote:
One of the first places I look when I lose my keys is in the fridge. But I have a relative who once threw the family car keys down the pooper of an old fashioned outhouse.

I found a pair of dirty socks in the fridge once...since I lived alone at the time I didn't have to guess which moron did that.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid?   Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:11 am

lol! (the last few)

Yeah Saxon - I do that too. Sometimes the strangest things end up in my pockets and I have no idea how/why/when.

These examples are why I look EVERYWHERE for lost items - even towards the desperate end I start looking in the stove, in the freezer....places like that.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid?   Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:19 am

Actually, this just happened yesterday while I was cleaning. I was cleaning the bathroom floor downstairs where the cats' food bowl is. I filled the bowl with cat food and went upstairs to finish cleaning. I paused to watch the Cardinals game then spent the next 15 minutes looking for the bathroom cleaner. Finally found it downstairs in the bathroom cupboard. The hint was when I realized I'd brought the back of cat food upstairs with me.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid?   Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:25 am

Leaving the keys in the doorknob.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid?   Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:14 am

99% of my posts are mindless and stupid.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid?   Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:11 am

i've given money to relatives.

PostSubject: Re: Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid?   Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:17 pm

SAHB Healer wrote:
A spoonful or the whole bowl?

I poured a whole bowl but only ate a spoonful. It wasn't bad!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid?   Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:18 pm

That's terrible mc. lol!

The whole putting things in strange places is my deal. I've become anal about where I put everything so I don't spend half my life searching for stuff. I get up from the table and start to take my dishes in my bedroom once in awhile.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid?   Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:30 pm

I forget things. Either at work or at home b/c I get easily distracted. Example: I will be online and remember that I have to go down to the basement to do laundry. So, I head downstairs, but stop off to get the mail outside. I get interested in reading the mail and then head back upstairs. Then I remember that I have to go do the laundry. So, I head back down and finally go to the basement to wash the clothes. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid?   Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:43 pm

emptytomb1 wrote:
That's terrible mc. lol!

The whole putting things in strange places is my deal. I've become anal about where I put everything so I don't spend half my life searching for stuff. I get up from the table and start to take my dishes in my bedroom once in awhile.

Is the "putting things in strange places" and "anal" comments gonna slip by un-noticed? I think not. Have you done some time in the big house ET? The rectum...nature's pocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid?   Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:40 pm

Here's the ultimate: I drank my own piss once. lol!

When I was a kid, we were poor. The door frame to my bedroom was rotted and the door had basically fallen off its hinges. So I would put the door in place, and then slide my dresser in front of it to keep it in place. There were two bathroom; one was in my parents' room, the other was downstairs. In the middle of the night, I had to take a mean wizz. I didn't feel like going downstairs, though. (I'm a light sleeper, so if I'd gone downstairs I wouldn't be able to fall back asleep for hours.)

So my solution was to grab a cup I had in my room and piss in that. No worries. I did that, and then set it on my window sill. I went back to sleep and forgot about it. The next day I'm in my room playing my guitar. I had a cup of soda in the room that just happened to be the same exact color as the one I pissed in—oh, 15 hours or so ago. You know where this is going, right? Yup. Without even thinking, I found myself buy the window and my brain goes, "Whoohoo! Pepsi!" Yeah, not cool.

I'd imagine that warm piss has got to be pretty nasty, but cold, stagnant piss is probably ten times worse. And if not, I can't even imagine drinking it warm. Horrible stuff. But at least it was mine, I guess. Haha!
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid?   Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:58 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Here's the ultimate: I drank my own piss once. lol!

Thread's over. You win! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid?   Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:05 pm

Quote :
Is the "putting things in strange places" and "anal" comments gonna slip by un-noticed? I think not. Have you done some time in the big house ET? The rectum...nature's pocket.

Quit coming on to me.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid?   Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:24 pm

Quote :
The rectum...nature's pocket.

Laughing very hard

A completely untapped resource!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid?   Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:31 pm

Scott, meet Metalguy. butt dance
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid?   Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:57 pm

Several. One that really sticks out is I woke up in the middle of the night to piss, and was facing the wrong way, completely pissed in my hamper all over my clothes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid?   Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ever Mindlessly Do Something Really Stupid?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next