Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ancient Priest from 78

Go down 
+5
ultmetal
INVADERS
ghost
mc666
mr.electric39
9 posters
AuthorMessage
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

ancient Priest from 78 Empty
PostSubject: ancient Priest from 78   ancient Priest from 78 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 12:39 am

WOW !!!

always loved this tune !!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqFkUPv0WCY

STAND UP FOR EXCITER !!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: ancient Priest from 78   ancient Priest from 78 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 12:51 am

old school ancient Priest from 78 604261

ghost
Metal master
Metal master
ghost

Number of posts : 814

PostSubject: Re: ancient Priest from 78   ancient Priest from 78 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 3:57 am

Excellent, thank you for the link. Exciter was one of the hardest Songs in 1978. I just listened to Stained Class a few days ago. I think I have to listen to Unleashed in the East as well…
A little bit funny how Rob jumps on stage at that time. I saw them on Angel of Retribution tour, where he was absolutely the difference. Just stepping slowly around the stage.
Back to top Go down
INVADERS
Metal master
Metal master
INVADERS

Number of posts : 937

PostSubject: Re: ancient Priest from 78   ancient Priest from 78 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 4:22 am

My Dad seen them on this tour and said is was one of the best gigs he's ever seen (he's a lucky swine)....

I agree with ghost, Rob Halford just isn't the same as he was...
Fair enough he's like 50, but i think he should put more effort in, instead of just stomping around the stage......

Can't wait for the new album

PRIEST RULEZ!!!!

🤘 🤘
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: ancient Priest from 78   ancient Priest from 78 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 8:08 am

Exciter was the song that made me a Priest fan.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37646

PostSubject: Re: ancient Priest from 78   ancient Priest from 78 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 8:49 am

Stained Class is my favorite Priest album!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: ancient Priest from 78   ancient Priest from 78 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 9:57 am

Quote :
I agree with ghost, Rob Halford just isn't the same as he was...
Fair enough he's like 50, but i think he should put more effort in, instead of just stomping around the stage......

He needs to ditch the leathers too and go back to silky blouses and sashes. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stepcousin
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: ancient Priest from 78   ancient Priest from 78 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 9:02 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Exciter was the song that made me a Priest fan.

yeah, not only a Priest fan but a METAL FAN as well. when I was 12 I heard Stained Class and Hell Bent and I thought that this was the greatest music I ever heard, everything i loved about rock n roll but more of it!!
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: ancient Priest from 78   ancient Priest from 78 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 1:08 am

ghost wrote:
Excellent, thank you for the link. Exciter was one of the hardest Songs in 1978. I just listened to Stained Class a few days ago. I think I have to listen to Unleashed in the East as well…
A little bit funny how Rob jumps on stage at that time. I saw them on Angel of Retribution tour, where he was absolutely the difference. Just stepping slowly around the stage.

To me what's even more disappointing with Halford is that I look at Bruce Dickinson and I go wow!! The guy is bouncing off the walls along with everyone else...

Could Priest be any more lifeless live now... Please don't crucify me... Dudes I grew up on Priest live in 1982 Memphis Tennessee 'Screaming' tour. A buddy of mine taped vhs the Priest concert from MTV and we watched that thing 100xs.... Rob just doesn't seem to work the crowd at all now. I was actually bored watching the 'Rising in the East' dvd...

I still love their music.🤘 🤘
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: ancient Priest from 78   ancient Priest from 78 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 11:19 pm

mr.electric39 wrote:
I was actually bored watching the 'Rising in the East' dvd...

I still love their music.🤘 🤘

As was I, i think they aired it on Vh1 Classic. Halford looked a little..........tired, slumped, I dont know just didnt give off a good vibe although it wasnt THAT bad. Other then that I love priest and I cant wait till they tour the states cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ancient Priest from 78   ancient Priest from 78 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ancient Priest from 78
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: