Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Mexico vs. Florida

Go down 
+11
TheGooch
mc666
skullsmasher
ultmetal
Fat Freddy
Metal Misfit
XYZ
Tall Tyrion
DeathCult
tohostudios
thejokeriv
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

New Mexico vs. Florida - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Mexico vs. Florida   New Mexico vs. Florida - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:08 pm

Here's some water that looks like that:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://farm1.static.flickr.com/93/237425118_5394f76008.jpg%3Fv%3D0&imgrefurl=http://www.flickr.com/photos/somaland/237425118/&h=480&w=360&sz=57&hl=en&start=47&tbnid=8LaZiPppgfATtM:&tbnh=129&tbnw=97&prev=/images%3Fq%3Demerald%2Bcoast%26start%3D36%26gbv%3D2%26ndsp%3D18%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Mexico vs. Florida   New Mexico vs. Florida - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:41 pm

I have good friends in both, but if you get off the interstate in New Mexico, there is a WHOLE WORLD of very cool exploring to be done. One of the more interesting states, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: New Mexico vs. Florida   New Mexico vs. Florida - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:43 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
I have good friends in both, but if you get off the interstate in New Mexico, there is a WHOLE WORLD of very cool exploring to be done. One of the more interesting states, to say the least.

I've only every been to ABQ in NM. I didn't get much time to explore. Nice place to visit - I feel I;m too far from the ocean just outside of DC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Mexico vs. Florida   New Mexico vs. Florida - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:52 pm

Explore this:

This was voted one of the 10 best views in America is some rag:

New Mexico vs. Florida - Page 2 Dsc02263
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: New Mexico vs. Florida   New Mexico vs. Florida - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:53 pm

You guys think you have it bad. Here in New Jersey all we're known for is Trixter, Bon Jovi, and this guy:

New Mexico vs. Florida - Page 2 T_17565

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Mexico vs. Florida   New Mexico vs. Florida - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:54 pm

Didn't some little league taem from there win the LL world series a couple of years ago?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Mexico vs. Florida   New Mexico vs. Florida - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:55 pm

You got it bad, FF. That and no Waffle Houses? How can you live in that bear infested place that I know nothing about?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Mexico vs. Florida   New Mexico vs. Florida - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:55 pm

Waffle House is nasty.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: New Mexico vs. Florida   New Mexico vs. Florida - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:56 pm

DenimAndLeather wrote:
Didn't some little league taem from there win the LL world series a couple of years ago?

Yea, but...Pffft. As if anybody cares about Little League.

Quote :
You got it bad, FF. That and no Waffle Houses? How can you live in that bear infested place that I know nothing about?

No Waffle Houses, but there are quite a few Cracker Barrels.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Mexico vs. Florida   New Mexico vs. Florida - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:58 pm

Quote :

I resemble that remark.

BTW< where did Nick go?

The destin bridge at night:
New Mexico vs. Florida - Page 2 DSC02264
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Mexico vs. Florida   New Mexico vs. Florida - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:58 pm

DenimAndLeather wrote:
Waffle House is nasty.

You really have to be on crack. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: New Mexico vs. Florida   New Mexico vs. Florida - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:59 pm

DenimAndLeather wrote:
Quote :

I resemble that remark.

Maybe I'll care in a few years when my kids are playin' in it but right now, hell, I don't even care how the REAL baseball teams around here are doing...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Mexico vs. Florida   New Mexico vs. Florida - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:02 pm

You don't have a real baseball team in Jersey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Mexico vs. Florida   New Mexico vs. Florida - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:06 pm

DenimAndLeather wrote:

According to Google Maps, he's right near Philly and NYC. Kinda a piece of corn stuck in between 2 turds. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Mexico vs. Florida   New Mexico vs. Florida - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:08 pm

Thye do have the Nets, who are soon to be moving to Brooklyn.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: New Mexico vs. Florida   New Mexico vs. Florida - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:20 pm

I like NM, although I do miss the beach.

Just met someone who moved here from FL. They hated the constant storms in FL and said that they had to rebuild or make major repairs on their house several years in a row due to the storms.

PostSubject: Re: New Mexico vs. Florida   New Mexico vs. Florida - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:21 pm

ultmetal wrote:

Just met someone who moved here from FL. They hated the constant storms in FL and said that they had to rebuild or make major repairs on their house several years in a row due to the storms.

Wussies.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: New Mexico vs. Florida   New Mexico vs. Florida - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:10 pm

DenimAndLeather wrote:

When I say "around here" I am referring to the NY/NJ metro area. So I include the Yankees as one of our "real" teams.

There are several minor league teams in and around NJ too... the Newark Bears (owned by former Yankee Rick Cerone), the NJ Jackals, the Atlantic City Surf, and the Detroit Tigers have a farm club whose name escapes me at the moment up in Augusta, which is not all that far from me.

Sorry to hijack your thread, you can now go back to arguing about Florida Vs. New Mexico

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Mexico vs. Florida   New Mexico vs. Florida - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:31 pm

There is no arguement.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: New Mexico vs. Florida   New Mexico vs. Florida - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:40 pm

DenimAndLeather wrote:
There is no arguement.

OK, wrong choice of words. "Debate" or "discussion" then.

I personally have never been to either Florida or New Mexico so I really had no business being in this thread in the first place. (tips hat, exits stage left)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Mexico vs. Florida   New Mexico vs. Florida - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:41 pm

ultmetal wrote:

What part do you live in? I live in Rio Rancho and it sucks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Mexico vs. Florida   New Mexico vs. Florida - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:44 pm

Quote :
What part do you live in? I live in Rio Rancho and it sucks.
HAHAHAHA - You're gonna love his answer!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: New Mexico vs. Florida   New Mexico vs. Florida - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:40 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
You guys think you have it bad. Here in New Jersey all we're known for is Trixter, Bon Jovi, and this guy:

New Mexico vs. Florida - Page 2 T_17565

You forgot Springsteen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
skullsmasher
Metal master
Metal master
skullsmasher

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: New Mexico vs. Florida   New Mexico vs. Florida - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:17 pm

I live in Rio Rancho also. I don't think it's bad at all. I love the desert.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: New Mexico vs. Florida   New Mexico vs. Florida - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:14 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
DenimAndLeather wrote:

When I say "around here" I am referring to the NY/NJ metro area. So I include the Yankees as one of our "real" teams.

There are several minor league teams in and around NJ too... the Newark Bears (owned by former Yankee Rick Cerone), the NJ Jackals, the Atlantic City Surf, and the Detroit Tigers have a farm club whose name escapes me at the moment up in Augusta, which is not all that far from me.

Sorry to hijack your thread, you can now go back to arguing about Florida Vs. New Mexico

Yeah, but you have two football team, the new jersey giants and the new jersey jets!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Mexico vs. Florida   New Mexico vs. Florida - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Mexico vs. Florida
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next