Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Mexico vs. Florida

Go down 
+11
TheGooch
mc666
skullsmasher
ultmetal
Fat Freddy
Metal Misfit
XYZ
Tall Tyrion
DeathCult
tohostudios
thejokeriv
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

New Mexico vs. Florida - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Mexico vs. Florida   New Mexico vs. Florida - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:27 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Canada rocks, though. I've been on both ends and loved it. I guess I just want to be anywhere but here. This has been the only place I couldn't tolerate.

I've through the Toronto airport (nice airport) and to Regina (rhymes with Vagina, no joke!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Mexico vs. Florida   New Mexico vs. Florida - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 8:04 pm

Strange thread to get over 100 posts, but pretty cool.

EVERYWHERE in Canada is awesome. I have been to most of it [other than the Yukon, NWT, Nunavut, etc]. Their pigs are as bad as American pigs, otherwise I prefer Canada to almost anywhere in the states.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: New Mexico vs. Florida   New Mexico vs. Florida - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:56 pm

I didnt care much at all for French Canada myself.

Loved the part I went through when I went out to Alaska however.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
skullsmasher
Metal master
Metal master
skullsmasher

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: New Mexico vs. Florida   New Mexico vs. Florida - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:31 am

Really New Mexico is a very nice state. We have pine forest in the Jemez Mountains with camping and fishing. We have lakes for boating and water skiing .
The mountains have enough snow most winters to provide some really good skiing and snow boarding. The price of gas right now is a little less than most places in the country. Housing is somewhat cheaper than most places, much less than Florida. Lots of sunshine but low humidity and the temperatures are rarely over 100 in the summer and the winters are rarely so cold that a light jacket isn't enough. Tornados are extremely rare and hurricanes are non-existent. Floods don't happen very often and are never anything like what Texas had or the mid west did this past spring. Just avoid the drunk drivers and un-employment and its pretty cool here. This has been a better than average year for concert rolling through town too. Florida makes some nice postcards but the humidity alone would keep me from ever wanting to live there. I like crispy potato chips, in Florida you'll only get them for about five minutes after the seal on the bag is broken. It's all about the chips folks, all about the chips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Mexico vs. Florida   New Mexico vs. Florida - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:31 pm

I've so owned this thread.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: New Mexico vs. Florida   New Mexico vs. Florida - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:56 am

DenimAndLeather wrote:
I've so been owned in this thread.

Fixed!
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: New Mexico vs. Florida   New Mexico vs. Florida - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:27 pm

New Mexico vs. Florida - Page 5 Presunrise

New Mexico vs. Florida - Page 5 Copyof000_2266

New Mexico vs. Florida - Page 5 Spmsm1

New Mexico vs. Florida - Page 5 Urgem

New Mexico vs. Florida - Page 5 100_1873

New Mexico vs. Florida - Page 5 Copyof100_1139

Man.. who would wanna live here? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Mexico vs. Florida   New Mexico vs. Florida - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Mexico vs. Florida
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5