Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Least favourite album in your collection?

Go down 
+23
EvyMetal
Vordul
MoonChild
metalheaded
Chairman_Smith
jstate
DeathCult
Thrasher73
MetalGuy71
Tall Tyrion
ultmetal
James B.
kmorg
Metal Misfit
Wargod
the sentinel
thejokeriv
exact33
Trial by Fire
scottmitchell74
mc666
Fat Freddy
TheGooch
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

Least favourite album in your collection? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Least favourite album in your collection?   Least favourite album in your collection? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:49 am

Schbopo wrote:
Chairman_Smith wrote:
F5 - Drug For All Seasons

That's disappointing, I quite enjoyed it.

I dunno, I popped it in after I typed that. i like it more then I did before, but its just missing something.

Dying On The Vine is a really good song tho.
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

PostSubject: Re: Least favourite album in your collection?   Least favourite album in your collection? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:43 pm

Crimson Thorn - Unearthed
Crimson Thorn - Dissection
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Least favourite album in your collection?   Least favourite album in your collection? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:47 pm

Nightwish - Dark Passion Play

Man I hate this album!

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Least favourite album in your collection?   Least favourite album in your collection? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:52 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Guardian - Bottle Rocket. BLECH!!! Not sure what the band was thinking here. Honestly, the only reason I even keep it is because if I don't list it on my page I will get the inevitable 10 emails a week letting me know that I am missing this CD in my collection.

KORN - Life is Peachy. It was a free CD. I listened to it several times wondering what all the hype was about. I still don't get it.

Holy Soldier - Promise Man one of my favorite bands in the early 1990's. This CD was such a disappointment to me, especially when coupled with the band's comments in interviews in the mid-90's disrespecting their past work and metal in general.

Messiah Prophet - Rock the Flock. I loved Master of the Metal in the 80's, but never heard RtF. I picked it up on CD when it was re-released some years ago and man, it's just far beyond cheese. However, even it's not as bad as "Colors"

Molly Hatchet - The Deed is Done Great band. One of my life long favorites. Love their stuff before and after this album, but The Deed is Done is just plain BAD. The record company forced the band to use outside songwriters. They wanted them to move away from Southern rock and go more pop rock like .38 Special. Bad move. Bad album. Cool cover artwork though.

BELLADONNA - Spells of Fear

PostSubject: Re: Least favourite album in your collection?   Least favourite album in your collection? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:59 pm

tohostudios wrote:

Man I hate this album!

Good man. Smile
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Least favourite album in your collection?   Least favourite album in your collection? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:25 pm

tohostudios wrote:

Man I hate this album!

I hear ya humble
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Least favourite album in your collection?   Least favourite album in your collection? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:55 pm

The only thing I get out of Captain B-fart's "Trout Mask Replica" is a a good righteous anger buzz that people could buy into the idea that such garbage is historically significant let alone a work of genius. Did I mention that I hate it?
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Least favourite album in your collection?   Least favourite album in your collection? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 7:17 pm

St. Anger, but that's a given.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Least favourite album in your collection?   Least favourite album in your collection? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Least favourite album in your collection?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3