Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Least favourite album in your collection?

Go down 
+23
EvyMetal
Vordul
MoonChild
metalheaded
Chairman_Smith
jstate
DeathCult
Thrasher73
MetalGuy71
Tall Tyrion
ultmetal
James B.
kmorg
Metal Misfit
Wargod
the sentinel
thejokeriv
exact33
Trial by Fire
scottmitchell74
mc666
Fat Freddy
TheGooch
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Least favourite album in your collection? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Least favourite album in your collection?   Least favourite album in your collection? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:18 pm

You can always send me that Messiah Prophet disc. Cool

Oh, and you forgot to sing the chorus for Bottle Rocket.....

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Least favourite album in your collection?   Least favourite album in your collection? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:18 pm

I also forgot Robert Sweet - Love Trash sick

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Least favourite album in your collection?   Least favourite album in your collection? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:56 pm

I've got all of you beat. I'm a real sucker from Robyn Kyle Basuri's vocals (Die Happy, Red Sea), so when I came across a cd on E-Bay that had him on it I bid on it, even though it was called Polyester Rules and was clearly identified as a disco cd. I was thinking "Surely it will be some light 70's rock or someting, but it won't really be disco."

I was wrong. sick

I'm sure there is someone here who doesn't believe me though, and wants to trade me for Fires of Babylon or the new Letter 7 cd, right guys?

*cricket's chirp*

Guys?
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Least favourite album in your collection?   Least favourite album in your collection? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:58 pm

Tall Tyrion wrote:
I've got all of you beat. I'm a real sucker from Robyn Kyle Basuri's vocals (Die Happy, Red Sea), so when I came across a cd on E-Bay that had him on it I bid on it, even though it was called Polyester Rules and was clearly identified as a disco cd. I was thinking "Surely it will be some light 70's rock or someting, but it won't really be disco."

I was wrong. sick

I'm sure there is someone here who doesn't believe me though, and wants to trade me for Fires of Babylon or the new Letter 7 cd, right guys?

*cricket's chirp*

Guys?

the new FoB is in the mail Laughing

MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Least favourite album in your collection?   Least favourite album in your collection? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 3:00 pm

St. Anger.

As much as I hate that album and it hurts my ears to listen to it, I can't bring myself to part with it. I purchased it on the day of release and since then have listend to it a total of maybe 5 times.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Least favourite album in your collection?   Least favourite album in your collection? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 3:32 pm

Mine would have to be Korn-Follow the Leader.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Least favourite album in your collection?   Least favourite album in your collection? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:49 pm

TheGooch wrote:
Schbopo wrote:
I have an Elvis CD. I'm ashamed to admit it.

i have two

Well aren't you just the classy prostitute?
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Least favourite album in your collection?   Least favourite album in your collection? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 7:23 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
St. Anger.

As much as I hate that album and it hurts my ears to listen to it, I can't bring myself to part with it. I purchased it on the day of release and since then have listend to it a total of maybe 5 times.

can you still hear??

jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Least favourite album in your collection?   Least favourite album in your collection? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:49 pm

I have a couple of techno cds that came from a brief, very brief, interest in 1994. They have sat un-listened to for 14 years. And I suspect another 14 will pass before they ever get a spin. But they've been there so long now I figure they're part of the collection for good.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Least favourite album in your collection?   Least favourite album in your collection? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:54 pm

kmorg wrote:
I also forgot Robert Sweet - Love Trash sick

Good one. Least favourite album in your collection? - Page 2 288219

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: Least favourite album in your collection?   Least favourite album in your collection? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:33 pm

F5 - Drug For All Seasons
Back to top Go down
metalheaded
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
metalheaded

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: Least favourite album in your collection?   Least favourite album in your collection? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:41 pm

Mine is probably Precious Death's self-titled album. Terrible, terrible. Even looking at it objectively and not from the metalhead viewpoint (it's not a metal album!).

But I still have it, mainly because I just don't feel like messing with trying to get rid of it on ebay, or whatever.
Back to top Go down
metalheaded
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
metalheaded

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: Least favourite album in your collection?   Least favourite album in your collection? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:45 pm

Oh, a close second would be Sanctifica's "Negative B". I don't listen to emo, but from what little I know of it, this has a lot of emo-style vocals on it- whiney, lame, and out-of-tune...and really boring music. No hooks whatsoever for me. Absolutely horrible. Only about half of one song is listenable for me. I don't know WHAT the heck those guys were thinking when they wrote that atrocity. They were a pretty decent black metal band before.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Least favourite album in your collection?   Least favourite album in your collection? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:25 am

Alice in Chains - Jar of Flies silent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Least favourite album in your collection?   Least favourite album in your collection? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:43 pm

MoonChild wrote:
Alice in Chains - Jar of Flies silent

What!? I love that album!
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

PostSubject: Re: Least favourite album in your collection?   Least favourite album in your collection? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:57 pm

metalheaded wrote:
Mine is probably Precious Death's self-titled album. Terrible, terrible. Even looking at it objectively and not from the metalhead viewpoint (it's not a metal album!).

But I still have it, mainly because I just don't feel like messing with trying to get rid of it on ebay, or whatever.

I have that one... I bought it on cassette and hated it.

Later I bought it again on cd because I confused it with another album... I still hated it. Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Least favourite album in your collection?   Least favourite album in your collection? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:06 pm

probably a papa roach album I bought like 2-3 years ago when I didn't know any better. I just haven't gotten around to selling it yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Least favourite album in your collection?   Least favourite album in your collection? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:07 pm

I like everything I have. Otherwise I would get rid of it.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

PostSubject: Re: Least favourite album in your collection?   Least favourite album in your collection? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:10 pm

exact33 wrote:

I'm anxiously awaiting it. Cool
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Least favourite album in your collection?   Least favourite album in your collection? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:06 pm

Tall Tyrion wrote:
exact33 wrote:

I'm anxiously awaiting it. Cool

lol! sick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Least favourite album in your collection?   Least favourite album in your collection? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 11:13 pm

The Cult's s/t is probably my least listened-to album.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Least favourite album in your collection?   Least favourite album in your collection? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 2:46 am

Chairman_Smith wrote:
F5 - Drug For All Seasons

That's disappointing, I quite enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Vordul
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Vordul

Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Least favourite album in your collection?   Least favourite album in your collection? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:14 am

anything by deicide sick
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Least favourite album in your collection?   Least favourite album in your collection? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:01 am

Vordul wrote:
anything by deicide sick
well, which ones do you have?

EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Least favourite album in your collection?   Least favourite album in your collection? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:09 am

jstate wrote:
I have a couple of techno cds that came from a brief, very brief, interest in 1994. They have sat un-listened to for 14 years. And I suspect another 14 will pass before they ever get a spin. But they've been there so long now I figure they're part of the collection for good.

What cd's?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Least favourite album in your collection?   Least favourite album in your collection? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Least favourite album in your collection?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next