Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Late Night Visitors?

Go down 
+13
DallasBlack
spiritoradio
jstate
scottmitchell74
SAHB Healer
Tall Tyrion
Stender
XYZ
Troublezone
mc666
TheGooch
tohostudios
MetalRob331
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

Late Night Visitors? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Visitors?   Late Night Visitors? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:05 am

SAHB Healer wrote:
Of course my cats won't scare anybody, but they are great alarms just the same. They sleep on a couch in my bedroom, and anytime I hear a strange sound I glance at them. They know all the familiar sounds so if they think it's nothing then it probably isn't anything. Otherwise they scare easily.

Good call. We have two cats as well as the chihuahua. Our older cat is especially skittish of anything besides my fiancee and I. They have bells on their collars, and AREN'T deep sleepers, so I could always look to them for warnings. If they both all of a sudden came running into our room late at night and dove under the bed, then I'd know we have a problem.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Visitors?   Late Night Visitors? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:23 am

Metalrob, I have to say, What is your kid doing up at 3 in the morning?!
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Visitors?   Late Night Visitors? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:52 am

EvyMetal wrote:
Metalrob, I have to say, What is your kid doing up at 3 in the morning?!

My son up until the age of 5 was always on my schedule as i worked 3rd shift. His mother and husband would sleep all day so out of boredom he would sleep as well therefore that would make keep him awake during the late night of the hours. Besides i was always happy hw was awake as i only see him 8 hrs the whole week, and he lived with me..
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Visitors?   Late Night Visitors? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:20 am

Some scary stories here folks!! Shocked

Thankfully I have never had a "late night visitor" (unless you count the bears or raccoons that go thru the trash cans, haha) -- but I still keep my doors locked at night nonetheless. If anybody tried to break in, I would have no problem putting a hurt on them, especially if my wife and kids were in the house.

My mom recently told me a story of a "late night visitor" that we had when my brother and I were still very small, so I don't remember it... she sez she got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, and when she passed thru the living room she saw a man asleep on the living room floor. My Dad used to nod off while watching TV occasionally so she didn't think anything of it, she stepped over him and did what she had to do. Then she went back to bed...and realized that my Dad was asleep in bed with her. Immediately she goes "waitaminit, then who the @#$% is that on the living room floor?" She woke my Dad up, and he went out there (with a golf club in his hand) and found one of their neighbors who lived a few doors down from them. He'd been at a bar, got drunk as a skunk, and he simply walked into the wrong house on his way home They were afraid to wake him up, so my Mom called the cops and they woke him up when they got there. She said when the guy finally did come out of it, he was even more scared than my parents had been.

I don't think they pressed charges against the guy, but my parents DID learn to lock the doors when they went to bed.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Visitors?   Late Night Visitors? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:31 am

mc666 wrote:
if someone comes in on us, they will eat lead. i won't shoot to wound either.

Exactly.If someone comes in my house they're gonna die of lead poisoning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Visitors?   Late Night Visitors? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:33 am

mc666 wrote:
if someone comes in on us, they will eat lead. i won't shoot to wound either.

thrasher73 wrote:
Exactly.If someone comes in my house they're gonna die of lead poisoning.

Unless it's a hot chick and my wife is out.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Visitors?   Late Night Visitors? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:47 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Visitors?   Late Night Visitors? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Late Night Visitors?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3