Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finally! Only 6 months late...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Finally!  Only 6 months late... Empty
PostSubject: Finally! Only 6 months late...   Finally!  Only 6 months late... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:03 pm

Remember the first time you heard SAXON? Motorcycle Man – Denim & Leather – Dallas 1pm – Strangers In The Night? Classics, as are so many more from their epic back catalogue. But they are so often the forgotten heroes of British heavy Metal. Now you can relive their power and the glory with the stunning new documentary ‘Heavy Metal Thunder’. It charts their amazing story and includes reams of rare archive footage, including the Bomber Tour with Motorhead in ’79; the Strong Arm tour of ’81, all the way to headlining Wacken in front of 90,000 fans in 2009. It’s funny, emotional and very loud! Even the wife/ girlfriend/ dog will enjoy it! And best of all, I helped make it and I’ve got an Associate Producer* credit on the film. But there’s less than 3,000 copies left so you need to buy it now! You won’t regret it – it’s a cracking story filled with so many true metal classics you’ll need to watch it again and again. You can buy it at www.coolheadproductions.com/SAXONDVD and then follow the link to Townsend Records. Or you can buy it on Amazon after June 7th. If you want to check out some clips of the film first, go to www.youtube.com/coolheadproductions. Part of my job as Associate Producer* In Charge of Marketing means I’ve got to get this message out to as many people as possible, so I’d love it if you could forward this to all your mates and post it on Facebook or any forums you go on. Thanks – now don’t forget to buy it!

*Auntie Sax got me a credit in the liners for Christmas last year! Longest wait EVER for a Christmas present! ha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Only 6 months late...   Finally!  Only 6 months late... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:05 pm

Awesome.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Only 6 months late...   Finally!  Only 6 months late... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:27 pm

Amazing band!

I had dogs of war spinning in my car on my way to work this morning.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12634

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Only 6 months late...   Finally!  Only 6 months late... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:11 pm

groovy dude

Depending on where the old footage was filmed, I may have a cameo Finally!  Only 6 months late... 778825 I am always the dude with the long @$$ red hair next to the betty with green eyes or at least looking for her.

Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

Number of posts : 913

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Only 6 months late...   Finally!  Only 6 months late... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:58 pm

I thought about pre-ordering it. Wasn't it something like getting your name printed in the booklet or something if you pre-ordered? Glad I didn't in the end though after how long it's taken.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Only 6 months late...   Finally!  Only 6 months late... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:01 pm

I preordered it so mine should be here next week!

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
snooloui
Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

Number of posts : 913

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Only 6 months late...   Finally!  Only 6 months late... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:48 pm

£25.99, that's pricey.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Only 6 months late...   Finally!  Only 6 months late... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:13 pm

snooloui wrote:
£25.99, that's pricey.

But well worth it if your a Saxon fan!

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
JBall_Z
Metal master
Metal master
JBall_Z

Number of posts : 919

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Only 6 months late...   Finally!  Only 6 months late... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:28 pm

That's awesome man. I've been looking forward to this DVD since I first heard about it. I didn't know you were involved in the production, that's really cool, but then I don't really know who you are, do I? Finally!  Only 6 months late... Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Only 6 months late...   Finally!  Only 6 months late... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally! Only 6 months late...
Page 1 of 1