Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Slipknot song sample

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

New Slipknot song sample Empty
PostSubject: New Slipknot song sample   New Slipknot song sample Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 5:24 pm

http://www.amazon.com/All-Hope-Gone-Album-Version/dp/B001B1JI1E/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1213542498&sr=8-2

What was I thinking, posting this?
thinking
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: New Slipknot song sample   New Slipknot song sample Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 5:25 pm

Let the words of hate begin! angry
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: New Slipknot song sample   New Slipknot song sample Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 5:28 pm

sounds much like their last one. and the one before that. and the one before that. you pretty much know what to expect. that formula has brought them success, so no big suprizes are expected.

i'm not a fan, but i'm not "anti Slipknot".

sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: New Slipknot song sample   New Slipknot song sample Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 6:07 pm

kinda nice, though the name is cliche, but did i detect i bit of shred there at the end? surprised
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal

PostSubject: Re: New Slipknot song sample   New Slipknot song sample Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 6:07 pm

Well, that was fairly terrible. I was wondering where those guys were anyway...and I guess the answer was recording another mediocre-at-best album.

I for one can't see why so many people like them. Yes, different strokes for different folks, but Slipknot is just...awful. The only halfway-decent song they've ever done is "Vermillion", and even that wasn't something I'd listen to over and over again.

However, I will say, Joey Jordison is a pretty damn good drummer. Not in the league of Bonham or Peart, but still solid. I like that drumming performance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Slipknot song sample   New Slipknot song sample Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Slipknot song sample
Page 1 of 1