Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new Motorhead album? Well, all right!

Go down 
+9
Selvmord
Required Fields
mc666
Thrasher73
ultmetal
Fat Freddy
TH Joe
7thSecond
MetalGuy71
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

new Motorhead album? Well, all right! Empty
PostSubject: new Motorhead album? Well, all right!   new Motorhead album? Well, all right! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 8:24 pm

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/Blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=98095

According to Blabbermouth, Motorhead will be reckoning the world once again with a new album titled "Motorizer". It says the album is due sometime before the end of the year.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: new Motorhead album? Well, all right!   new Motorhead album? Well, all right! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 11:17 pm

A new Motorhead album? I wonder what it will sound like?
Back to top Go down
7thSecond
Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

Number of posts : 665

PostSubject: Re: new Motorhead album? Well, all right!   new Motorhead album? Well, all right! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 11:53 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I've heard that they're going to try a metalcore album this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new Motorhead album? Well, all right!   new Motorhead album? Well, all right! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:33 am

7thSecond wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
I've heard that they're going to try a metalcore album this time.

Motorcore?
Back to top Go down
TH Joe
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
TH Joe

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: new Motorhead album? Well, all right!   new Motorhead album? Well, all right! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:31 am

It want it, right now!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37655

PostSubject: Re: new Motorhead album? Well, all right!   new Motorhead album? Well, all right! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:42 am

Good ole Motorhead, reliable as the tide.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: new Motorhead album? Well, all right!   new Motorhead album? Well, all right! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:48 am

Always ready for some new Motorhead.

PostSubject: Re: new Motorhead album? Well, all right!   new Motorhead album? Well, all right! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:16 am

"Kiss Of Death" was great! Lemmy is invincible!!! 🤘
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: new Motorhead album? Well, all right!   new Motorhead album? Well, all right! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:19 am

There's a rumor going around that they are adding keyboards and a female opera singer.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: new Motorhead album? Well, all right!   new Motorhead album? Well, all right! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:28 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
There's a rumor going around that they are adding keyboards and a female opera singer.

Wow!I might have to buy my first Motorhead album
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new Motorhead album? Well, all right!   new Motorhead album? Well, all right! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:43 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:

Tis true! Tis True!

new Motorhead album? Well, all right! Whiskeymaster
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: new Motorhead album? Well, all right!   new Motorhead album? Well, all right! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:02 am

spectrefate wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Tis true! Tis True!

new Motorhead album? Well, all right! Whiskeymaster

WOW!! That rumor is spreading like wild-fire!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new Motorhead album? Well, all right!   new Motorhead album? Well, all right! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:09 am

Whatever new elements they might add, it'll rock. Lemmy has had some tricks up his sleeve in the past (despite what the song claims). Someone in 1981 would've probably laughed at the idea of Motorhead recording a ballad about child molestation. Wouldn't stop Lemmy, though! If it rips, it rips!
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: new Motorhead album? Well, all right!   new Motorhead album? Well, all right! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:43 am

never made a bad album thus far. i expect this one to rock as well.

PostSubject: Re: new Motorhead album? Well, all right!   new Motorhead album? Well, all right! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 5:12 pm

new Motorhead album? Well, all right! 600px-12
Here's the cover.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new Motorhead album? Well, all right!   new Motorhead album? Well, all right! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 5:19 pm

According to the band's website, the USA release date is August 26. Set some money aside!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new Motorhead album? Well, all right!   new Motorhead album? Well, all right! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 5:22 pm

Nothing wrong with that. As far as I'm concerned, it's going to be another decent '08 release.

I don't know about buying it though, at least not right away. I'm saving my main record buying cash for the new Aerosmith & Metallica albums, as well as Chinese Democracy. I hear that it may be done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new Motorhead album? Well, all right!   new Motorhead album? Well, all right! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 5:50 pm

AChevy wrote:
Nothing wrong with that. As far as I'm concerned, it's going to be another decent '08 release.

I don't know about buying it though, at least not right away. I'm saving my main record buying cash for the new Aerosmith & Metallica albums, as well as Chinese Democracy. I hear that it may be done.

It's been done for about ten years now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new Motorhead album? Well, all right!   new Motorhead album? Well, all right! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 5:53 pm

Ah, but has it been in the beyond the mixing stage for 10 years?

(probably has, but I stand by my line)
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

PostSubject: Re: new Motorhead album? Well, all right!   new Motorhead album? Well, all right! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 6:08 pm

AChevy wrote:
as well as Chinese Democracy. I hear that it may be done.
you might as well invest that money. you'll make a sweet mint by the time that album is actually released.

PostSubject: Re: new Motorhead album? Well, all right!   new Motorhead album? Well, all right! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 6:30 pm

Heh.

I was being kind of sarcastic with the Chinese Democracy mention. The most we'll hear of it is "final" versions of the songs set to montages of Final Fantasy on YouTube.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28455

PostSubject: Re: new Motorhead album? Well, all right!   new Motorhead album? Well, all right! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:22 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

I don't believe it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

PostSubject: Re: new Motorhead album? Well, all right!   new Motorhead album? Well, all right! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:28 pm

Required Fields wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

I don't believe it.
lol duh

Selvmord
Metal student
Metal student
Selvmord

Number of posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: new Motorhead album? Well, all right!   new Motorhead album? Well, all right! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:11 pm

Can't wait!

Motorhead has used keyboards before..... And saxaphones, and pianos.....
Back to top Go down
ghost
Metal master
Metal master
ghost

Number of posts : 814

PostSubject: Re: new Motorhead album? Well, all right!   new Motorhead album? Well, all right! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:22 am

Release Dates will be:
Germany: Aug 29
Europe: Sept 1
USA: Aug 26

Titles:
(Teach You How To) Sing The Blues
Time Is Right
Heroes
Runaround Man
English Rose
Rock Out
1000 Names
When The Eagle Screams
DonĀ“t Die Ashamed
Back On The Chain
Buried Alive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new Motorhead album? Well, all right!   new Motorhead album? Well, all right! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new Motorhead album? Well, all right!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next