Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Artwork Assistance Needed - Bride, END OF THE AGE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

Artwork Assistance Needed - Bride, END OF THE AGE Empty
PostSubject: Artwork Assistance Needed - Bride, END OF THE AGE   Artwork Assistance Needed - Bride, END OF THE AGE Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:57 am

I got a copy of Bride's END OF THE AGE CD in a trade and it has no back tray insert. Could someone here who has it possibly help a brutha out by scanning the back tray art and posting it here? Thanks in advance!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Artwork Assistance Needed - Bride, END OF THE AGE   Artwork Assistance Needed - Bride, END OF THE AGE Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 10:13 am

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Artwork Assistance Needed - Bride, END OF THE AGE   Artwork Assistance Needed - Bride, END OF THE AGE Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 10:15 am

You da man Thrasher!! Thanx!! 🤘

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Artwork Assistance Needed - Bride, END OF THE AGE   Artwork Assistance Needed - Bride, END OF THE AGE Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 10:15 am

No problemo my friend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artwork Assistance Needed - Bride, END OF THE AGE   Artwork Assistance Needed - Bride, END OF THE AGE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Artwork Assistance Needed - Bride, END OF THE AGE
Page 1 of 1