Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a question for anyone who's seen Gigantour this year

Go down 
AuthorMessage

a question for anyone who's seen Gigantour this year Empty
PostSubject: a question for anyone who's seen Gigantour this year   a question for anyone who's seen Gigantour this year Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:58 pm

I'm going to be going to the Megadeth show in Vancouver on the 16th, and I'm trying to plan the trip (I'm going with a big group). My brother can take only so much time off of work that day, and so we need to know what's the latest ferrie we can catch to get to Vancouver in time to see Megadeth (wanna see all the bands, but this a worst case scenario).

So, can anyone tell me about how long into the show Megadeth's set begins? The Vancouver show starts at 5:30, and so I figured Megadeth would go on around 9-10. Is that about right?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: a question for anyone who's seen Gigantour this year   a question for anyone who's seen Gigantour this year Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 11:19 pm

That's about right. I think Megadeth went on about 9:30 or 10 PM.

PostSubject: Re: a question for anyone who's seen Gigantour this year   a question for anyone who's seen Gigantour this year Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 3:01 am

ultmetal wrote:
That's about right. I think Megadeth went on about 9:30 or 10 PM.

Sounds about right to me for when I saw them in Atlanta. Would've liked to see a longer CoB set. IFs set was pretty boring with the exception of Morphing Into Primal, but from looking at all their setlists on the Gigantour forum it looks like Atlanta was one of the few times they played it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a question for anyone who's seen Gigantour this year   a question for anyone who's seen Gigantour this year Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 3:07 am

I had passes to get in VIP last night - I'm glad I didn't go. My daughter said Dave is a mess and the rest of the bands suck.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: a question for anyone who's seen Gigantour this year   a question for anyone who's seen Gigantour this year Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:35 am

Megadeth were great! I really enjoyed them. CoB were entertaining as well. I'm not all that familiar with their newer music, but they were tight and put on a good show.

PostSubject: Re: a question for anyone who's seen Gigantour this year   a question for anyone who's seen Gigantour this year Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a question for anyone who's seen Gigantour this year
Page 1 of 1