Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gigantour in Salem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Gigantour in Salem Empty
PostSubject: Gigantour in Salem   Gigantour in Salem Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:33 pm

sup I'm introducin myslef again, I was Niggletwsa but since it was innappropriate I'm just gonna use my real name.....anyways I went to gigantour in salem on saturday and it was pretty sick. i had vip tickets and I gotta meet Megadeth. as much of a megadeth fan that I am I gotta say.....Dave Mustaine is a dick. He was totally rude to all the fans and was drunk too. the rest of the members were totally tight though. I gotta talk to them and they were really chill. The concert itself was really sick, High on fire was ok for an opening band, they got some peoples heads bobbin, then Job for a cowboy came on and were pretty sick...then CHILDREN OF BODOM came and set off everybody, I got kicked in the head like 20 times by crowd surfers. Once children of bodom finished people left so it wasn't as crowded in the armory but out of all the shows I'd have to say In Flames was the best as far as performance. Then there was Megadeth.....they werenm't doin so hot, mustaine was stumblin all over the stage, he was way to far away from the mic so u couldn't understand him and the lighting wasn't all that great either. but it was still a really sick concert.
Back to top Go down

Gigantour in Salem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gigantour in Salem   Gigantour in Salem Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:46 pm

Mustaine is a joke. Glad you had fun though.

BTW, "sick" is a good thing, right?
Back to top Go down

Gigantour in Salem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gigantour in Salem   Gigantour in Salem Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:48 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Mustaine is a joke. Glad you had fun though.

BTW, "sick" is a good thing, right?
ya sick is a good thing
Back to top Go down

Gigantour in Salem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gigantour in Salem   Gigantour in Salem Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:22 pm

Hm, Dave is still a mess. If he could keep it together for like, 5 straight years he might really make some superb music. I love 'Deth but he is becoming a caricature.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

Gigantour in Salem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gigantour in Salem   Gigantour in Salem Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:50 pm

Megadeth is the only band worth seeing on that entire bill to me. Their new album is really good!! The rest of the bands I am just not a fan of at all. However, great that you had fun. Thats all that should matter!
Back to top Go down

Gigantour in Salem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gigantour in Salem   Gigantour in Salem Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:18 pm

I had no idea that Mustaine was still a mess. I thought he found a religion and settled down. He certainly seemed on the ball when I saw him on Friday. Might it be that he just enjoys getting drunk sometimes, like lots of people?
Back to top Go down

Gigantour in Salem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gigantour in Salem   Gigantour in Salem Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:41 pm

I'm new.
Now that's out of the way.

I almost went to the Gigantour in Salem.
But I understood that the 40 or 50 dollars to see the only band that I liked, Job For a Cowboy, wasn't really worth it.

However, if Suicide Silence was there, it'd be worth the 50 bones for sure.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

Gigantour in Salem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gigantour in Salem   Gigantour in Salem Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:37 pm

vocalist8916 wrote:
I'm new.
Now that's out of the way.

I almost went to the Gigantour in Salem.
But I understood that the 40 or 50 dollars to see the only band that I liked, Job For a Cowboy, wasn't really worth it.

However, if Suicide Silence was there, it'd be worth the 50 bones for sure.

Yeah, if you decided to go you would have probably been my ride there craig, too bad my tickets got canceled for no reason. angry
Back to top Go down

Gigantour in Salem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gigantour in Salem   Gigantour in Salem Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 12:46 am

If Dave Mustaine was actually stumbling around the stage, wouldn't this have made it on Blabbermouth? That is the kind of story they crave, and it's also one that too many in that crowd would easily have gone and told Blabbermouth. Sounds fishy.

Also, how was Dave being a dick?
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Gigantour in Salem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gigantour in Salem   Gigantour in Salem Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 1:05 am

if i could not match anything i'd done since 1990, i'd be a drunk dick as well.

Gigantour in Salem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gigantour in Salem   Gigantour in Salem Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 2:30 pm

Photobucket this wasnt even worth the 275 dollars I spent, atleast as far as meeting mustaine, the rest of the guys were really chill.
Back to top Go down

Gigantour in Salem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gigantour in Salem   Gigantour in Salem Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:01 pm

Answer the question!
Back to top Go down

Gigantour in Salem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gigantour in Salem   Gigantour in Salem Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 5:28 pm

emptytomb1 wrote:
Answer the question!
wat question
Back to top Go down

Gigantour in Salem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gigantour in Salem   Gigantour in Salem Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 5:30 pm

Eyesore wrote:
If Dave Mustaine was actually stumbling around the stage, wouldn't this have made it on Blabbermouth? That is the kind of story they crave, and it's also one that too many in that crowd would easily have gone and told Blabbermouth. Sounds fishy.

he wasn't bein as cool with the fans backstage as the other guys were, dave was just kinda like eh its just another stupid fan kinda thing while the other guys were nice and actually interacting.
Back to top Go down

Gigantour in Salem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gigantour in Salem   Gigantour in Salem Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 8:02 pm

Jordanwsa wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

he wasn't bein as cool with the fans backstage as the other guys were, dave was just kinda like eh its just another stupid fan kinda thing while the other guys were nice and actually interacting.
I do believe that even though Dave is outspoken, he's admitted to being someone what private. That doesn't make him a dick.

I still don't buy the "he was wasted" stuff. That makes no sense.
Back to top Go down

Gigantour in Salem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gigantour in Salem   Gigantour in Salem Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 9:30 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Jordanwsa wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

I do believe that even though Dave is outspoken, he's admitted to being someone what private. That doesn't make him a dick.

I still don't buy the "he was wasted" stuff. That makes no sense.
I might have exaggerated about the wasted part but it was evident that he had been drinkin hense the smell was on him and he was a lil bit tipsy.
Back to top Go down

Gigantour in Salem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gigantour in Salem   Gigantour in Salem Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 9:43 pm

I thought he didn't drink anymore?
Back to top Go down

Gigantour in Salem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gigantour in Salem   Gigantour in Salem Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 9:56 pm

Eyesore wrote:
I thought he didn't drink anymore?
no he still drinks. He's just off drugs.....atleast I'm pretty sure he's off drugs.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

Gigantour in Salem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gigantour in Salem   Gigantour in Salem Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 9:59 pm

They supposedly all got their act together (no drugs/alchohol) for rust in peace, but who knows if they have kept their vow since.
Back to top Go down

Gigantour in Salem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gigantour in Salem   Gigantour in Salem Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:49 pm

Quote :
I might have exaggerated about the wasted part but it was evident that he had been drinkin hense the smell was on him and he was a lil bit tipsy.

From totally wasted to a lil tipsy. That's not cool dude. Maybe he was kind of out of it, ever think if a rock star has a bad day he still has to do all this weird meet and greet stuff. They are just people. Not to say they should be asses but maybe cut them a little slack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gigantour in Salem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gigantour in Salem   Gigantour in Salem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gigantour in Salem
Page 1 of 1