Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls

Go down 
+21
manny
akeldama
metalinmyveins
powermacho
Stender
DeathCult
HarmonicSqueal
Fat Freddy
Louder
Muloc7253
HellRaiser
the sentinel
zombiewalkin
mc666
Metal Misfit
nevermore
Tall Tyrion
Thrasher73
iamrockerfun
MetalGuy71
ultmetal
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls   Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:12 am

Geez Eyesore, you're sick! Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls   Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:13 am

I'll e-mail you but don't ever ask him, because he'll tell you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls   Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:41 am

Sister Saxon wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
2 Girls, 1 Thread.

Sounds hot.

...and quite appropriate considering the topic.

Not in its original context it isnt. Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls   Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:47 am

DeathCult wrote:
Sister Saxon wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
2 Girls, 1 Thread.

Sounds hot.

...and quite appropriate considering the topic.

Not in its original context it isnt. Laughing very hard

Now I know, once bitten twice shy. Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls   Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:50 am

Your signature is kind of fitting now too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls   Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:53 am

A little nod to Aldo Nova...and the Master. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls   Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:54 am

That's not what I meant but whatever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls   Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:58 am

I guess I am in my own little world today. Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls - Page 3 811939 What did you mean? I have lots of work to do...but that won't get in the way of my being here. Maybe I shouldn't do the two simultaneously?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls   Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:00 pm

We are way off subject now. Maybe we should start our own topic on miscommunication. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls   Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 9:53 am

I like this album a lot and I'd say it comes in 2nd place to my most listened Motley album. First has to go to Dr. Feelgood. The weakest song on there is probably Dancing On Glass. Always annoys me when the chorus melody is the same as the title track! I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. Favourite track is between All In The Name Of... and You're All I Need.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls   Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:01 am

Unfortunatley I don't think "Girls, Girls, Girls" has much redeeming value at all. I do love "Wild Side" (shot in Indianapolis at Market Square Arena where I grew up) though, and I wonder how it ever got lumped in with the rest of what I believe to be filler on this album.

I think "Theatre of Pain" is equally as bad. I love "Louder Than Hell", but it pretty much ends right there. I'll take Mick Mars word for it that he believes it to be their worst album to date. I think it speaks volumes when that type of statement comes from one of the band members.

Motley had a great thing going with their first two albums, and then IMO the bottom totally dropped out. They've had a few good songs here and there. "Dr. Feelgood" was a nice comback, but I was so disappointed in the direction they had taken by then that it really didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls   Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:51 pm

I agree with those who say it has a couple of good songs but, it's not their worst, that distinction belongs to Generation Swine. Motley Crue was their best to
date.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls   Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:01 pm

That sums up pretty much all of their albums.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls   Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:56 pm

ultmetal wrote:
In high school I discovered this cool new band called Motley Crue. I picked up their new album "Too Fast for Love". The metalheads and rockers all picked up on it quick. Then when "Shout At the Devil" was released, we all loved it. After that I lost interest. Too much poodle pink pop for my liking at the time.

Since that time I've picked up a few other Crue albums. Scored Girls Girls Girls from LaLa. After listening to it twice through, all I have to say is that this album was nothing more than two singles and a bunch of filler. The title track and Wild Side are good songs. The rest is just crap. Anyone else have a take on this record?

This album sucks and I am Motley Crue fan!!!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17062

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls   Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:41 am

I don't like it.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls   Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 2:10 pm

It's not that good but it beats Theatre Of Pain and Generation Swine
Back to top Go down
ghost
Metal master
Metal master
ghost

Number of posts : 814

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls   Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:27 am

It is a mediocre album, but in fact I still spin it from time to time.
Back to top Go down
The Heckler
Metal novice
Metal novice
The Heckler

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls   Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 9:52 pm

It's not horrible, but certainly no masterpiece.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3163

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls   Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2020 8:44 am

Was listening to this band today. Chet Thompson on guitar. Ex- Hellion.
Singer is Emi Canyn - she was one of the Nasty Habits back up singers to Motley Crue.
She married Mick Marrs. Divorced. And died a few years back.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls   Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2020 12:37 pm

Wow! I didn’t know Emi died back in 2017. I can’t believe Mick outlived her.

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls   Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3