Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In Motley Crue's "Girls Girls Girls"...

Go down 
+3
Boris2008
Fat Freddy
muckie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
muckie
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
muckie

Number of posts : 493

In Motley Crue's "Girls Girls Girls"... Empty
PostSubject: In Motley Crue's "Girls Girls Girls"...   In Motley Crue's "Girls Girls Girls"... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 4:58 am

When he says "Just tell me a story, you know the one I mean" what story is he talking about?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37639

PostSubject: Re: In Motley Crue's "Girls Girls Girls"...   In Motley Crue's "Girls Girls Girls"... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 8:16 pm

Probably the same thing the Beatles were talking about when they said "She was just seventeen, you know what I mean"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: In Motley Crue's "Girls Girls Girls"...   In Motley Crue's "Girls Girls Girls"... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 8:31 pm

Are we really analysing the lyrics of Girls, Girls, Girls looking for meaning?  Really?!!   Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Motley Crue's "Girls Girls Girls"...   In Motley Crue's "Girls Girls Girls"... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 8:35 pm

It's really about string theory.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: In Motley Crue's "Girls Girls Girls"...   In Motley Crue's "Girls Girls Girls"... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 9:00 pm

She's telling the story with her body. So it's the story of sex. I don't think it's a real story referencing an inside joke amongst Nikki, Tommy, and Mick.
Back to top Go down
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master
80s Metal Lady

Number of posts : 896

PostSubject: Re: In Motley Crue's "Girls Girls Girls"...   In Motley Crue's "Girls Girls Girls"... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 11:10 am

I remember on some music documentary Vince Neil was asked how old he was when he lost his virginity. He said, "I was very, very young, and she was a great babysitter."
Back to top Go down
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: In Motley Crue's "Girls Girls Girls"...   In Motley Crue's "Girls Girls Girls"... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 10:35 pm

SHE'S ONLY 16!!!!

Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: In Motley Crue's "Girls Girls Girls"...   In Motley Crue's "Girls Girls Girls"... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 3:45 pm

its clearly about alien abductions.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Motley Crue's "Girls Girls Girls"...   In Motley Crue's "Girls Girls Girls"... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Motley Crue's "Girls Girls Girls"...
Page 1 of 1