Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What would you consider AC/DC's most underrated album?

Go down 
+20
metalinmyveins
QuothTheRaven
UltraMagnus007
scottmitchell74
TheGooch
candlemass
MoonChild
mr.electric39
Fat Freddy
James B.
thejokeriv
Shiney
TrogDawn
Mglaffas81
ultmetal
rattpoison
DeathCult
Thrasher73
White_Mage
tohostudios
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

What would you consider AC/DC's most underrated album? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would you consider AC/DC's most underrated album?   What would you consider AC/DC's most underrated album? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 4:20 am

Well, they're most OVERrated album is certainly Back in Black. It's a classic album, but even so!
Back to top Go down
UltraMagnus007
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
UltraMagnus007

Number of posts : 282

PostSubject: Re: What would you consider AC/DC's most underrated album?   What would you consider AC/DC's most underrated album? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 5:09 pm

Schbopo wrote:
Well, they're most OVERrated album is certainly Back in Black. It's a classic album, but even so!

Leave this site immediately and never darken these doors again for that vile comment What would you consider AC/DC's most underrated album? - Page 3 37951:

lol! (only Joking)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you consider AC/DC's most underrated album?   What would you consider AC/DC's most underrated album? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 5:49 pm

UltraMagnus007 wrote:
Schbopo wrote:

Leave this site immediately and never darken these doors again for that vile comment What would you consider AC/DC's most underrated album? - Page 3 37951:

lol! (only Joking)

i second that, only I'm not joking.

Okay, maybe I am joking. But, seriously, how can you bomb that album! Besides maybe Zeppelin II, you can't find hard rock as or more pure than Back In Black. It deserves all the credit it gets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you consider AC/DC's most underrated album?   What would you consider AC/DC's most underrated album? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 8:39 pm

I'm not bombing it at all! I'm just saying it's not their best.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: What would you consider AC/DC's most underrated album?   What would you consider AC/DC's most underrated album? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 8:48 pm

For those about to rock....

What would you consider AC/DC's most underrated album? - Page 3 Salutes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you consider AC/DC's most underrated album?   What would you consider AC/DC's most underrated album? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 8:50 pm

...and not one of those girls are topless.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: What would you consider AC/DC's most underrated album?   What would you consider AC/DC's most underrated album? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 8:52 pm

Sez you. You haven't seen the unedited version.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you consider AC/DC's most underrated album?   What would you consider AC/DC's most underrated album? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:38 pm

spectrefate wrote:

Maybe that's a good thing...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you consider AC/DC's most underrated album?   What would you consider AC/DC's most underrated album? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:42 pm

You may wanna get your wiener checked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you consider AC/DC's most underrated album?   What would you consider AC/DC's most underrated album? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:59 pm

Schbopo wrote:
Classic albums can't be overrated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you consider AC/DC's most underrated album?   What would you consider AC/DC's most underrated album? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:01 pm

spectrefate wrote:
If you consider the fact that they're kids that haven't sprouted boobs yet... Scratch that. If you consider the fact that they're Asian females, then they're more than likely topless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you consider AC/DC's most underrated album?   What would you consider AC/DC's most underrated album? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 1:12 am

Eyesore wrote:
Schbopo wrote:
Classic albums can't be overrated.

Amen to that.
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: What would you consider AC/DC's most underrated album?   What would you consider AC/DC's most underrated album? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 2:19 am

Clearly 'Flick of the Switch'.....

Nervous Shakedown, Guns For Hire, Bedlam in Belgium, House is On Fire....
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: What would you consider AC/DC's most underrated album?   What would you consider AC/DC's most underrated album? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:12 pm

spectrefate wrote:
You may wanna get your wiener checked.

They just don't seem hot to me.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: What would you consider AC/DC's most underrated album?   What would you consider AC/DC's most underrated album? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:46 pm

Flick of the Switch!
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: What would you consider AC/DC's most underrated album?   What would you consider AC/DC's most underrated album? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:42 pm

Is The Razor's Edge considered "underrated"? I love that album and regard it as an AC/DC classic!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you consider AC/DC's most underrated album?   What would you consider AC/DC's most underrated album? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:55 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Powerage

I agree. What's Next To The Moon is SUCH a great song!
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: What would you consider AC/DC's most underrated album?   What would you consider AC/DC's most underrated album? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:44 am

Metal Misfit wrote:
Is The Razor's Edge considered "underrated"? I love that album and regard it as an AC/DC classic!

its a classic alrite that never got the same status as back in black
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: What would you consider AC/DC's most underrated album?   What would you consider AC/DC's most underrated album? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:45 pm

I think in order for an album to be considered underrated, one of the pre requisites would need to be that the band in question plays/or has played next to nothing off this album in concert. I think radio play, or lack there of should also be a factor. So by process of elimination, this is how I would see it...

Albums that have been fairly represented..

High Voltage
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
Let There Be Rock
Highway To Hell
Back In Black
For Those About To Rock, We Salute You
The Razors Edge
Ballbreaker
Stiff Upper Lip

Albums that haven't been fairly represented...

Powerage
Flick of the Switch
Fly On The Wall
Blow Up Your Video

I think the four mentioned here have been the general consensus of albums that are considered underrated, but chime in and let me know your thoughts.

I didn't put Who Made Who on the list, because for the most part, it consists of songs from other albums. I also omitted Jailbreak from the discussion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you consider AC/DC's most underrated album?   What would you consider AC/DC's most underrated album? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you consider AC/DC's most underrated album?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3