Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So, this package-deal tour..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

So, this package-deal tour.. Empty
PostSubject: So, this package-deal tour..   So, this package-deal tour.. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:10 pm

I think that we can all come to the conclusion that Into the Pit has been the most successful release of your's to date..
..So when will we get tour? Tour the U.S. and get your butts over to Europe! 🤘

.. I know that it's hard fitting it in with work and family, but we NEED you..we CRAVE Ulti-Metal!! 🤘
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: So, this package-deal tour..   So, this package-deal tour.. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:29 pm

Start in Oregon for the tour 🤘
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: So, this package-deal tour..   So, this package-deal tour.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:06 am

Stender wrote:
Start in Oregon for the tour 🤘

That'd work fine - Start by ultimetalizing Canada, then rock Scandinavia, and rap it all up with a tour of the Bay Area 🤘
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: So, this package-deal tour..   So, this package-deal tour.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:13 am

Well, for now we are just doing spot dates. I don't see a tour happening any time soon unless some miracle happens financially.

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: So, this package-deal tour..   So, this package-deal tour.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:20 pm

Well I will be praying for a miracle in the meantime. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: So, this package-deal tour..   So, this package-deal tour.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:59 pm

The new ultimatum album is one of the best thrash albums of the decade. I encourage the people from this forum to share INTO THE PIT to their friends and other people. This way the band would get the recognition they deserve, and if things go really well we could see a tour become reality

So we need to promote the band in what we can. Sharing music videos, put banners on our profiles and sharing albums.

this is a code for an ultimatum banner to use on myspace and other profiles.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, this package-deal tour..   So, this package-deal tour.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So, this package-deal tour..
Page 1 of 1