Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good deal on Syphonic Extremeties.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

Good deal on Syphonic Extremeties. Empty
PostSubject: Good deal on Syphonic Extremeties.   Good deal on Syphonic Extremeties. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:22 am

Got my first copy of the reissue version for $5.00. Not bad... Good deal on Syphonic Extremeties. 11840
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Good deal on Syphonic Extremeties.   Good deal on Syphonic Extremeties. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 7:54 am

Troublezone wrote:
Got my first copy of the reissue version for $5.00. Not bad... Good deal on Syphonic Extremeties. 11840

Not bad as in, no a bad price or not bad music?

Symphonic is a little different and less thrashy than the follow-up albums.

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Good deal on Syphonic Extremeties.   Good deal on Syphonic Extremeties. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:22 am

Symphonic extremities was my first Ultimatum album also, and I think it ranks pretty high for me, although I like mechanics of perilous time alot also.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Good deal on Syphonic Extremeties.   Good deal on Syphonic Extremeties. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:48 pm

I love "Symphonic Extremities". It shows another side of the band, a more melodic one.

I would rank it here in the Ultimatum catalogue:

1. Into the Pit
2. Puppet of Destruction
3. Symphonic Extremities
4. The Mechanics of Perilous Times

They are all good!!!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Good deal on Syphonic Extremeties.   Good deal on Syphonic Extremeties. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 2:07 am

Quote :
Not bad as in, not a bad price or not bad music?

Both. Good deal on Syphonic Extremeties. Icon_smile

It has a Exodus quality to it and i like the more melodic vocals. The production is the only flaw.
Back to top Go down
biddle
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
biddle

Number of posts : 337

PostSubject: Re: Good deal on Syphonic Extremeties.   Good deal on Syphonic Extremeties. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:58 am

i don't mind the production, especially knowing it was originally demo material. Symphonic has that classic quality to it, not unlike old albums like Rock till you drop and Killing is my business. sure the production isn't great, but it's part of the history and charm that makes it a classic. (if that makes sense?!?) headbanger headbanger headbanger
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Good deal on Syphonic Extremeties.   Good deal on Syphonic Extremeties. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:00 am

biddle wrote:
i don't mind the production, especially knowing it was originally demo material. Symphonic has that classic quality to it, not unlike old albums like Rock till you drop and Killing is my business. sure the production isn't great, but it's part of the history and charm that makes it a classic. (if that makes sense?!?) headbanger headbanger headbanger

I see what you're saying.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Good deal on Syphonic Extremeties.   Good deal on Syphonic Extremeties. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:14 pm

I don't mind the production on it either. I almost like it actually.

I grew up on lots of demos. I was into many bands with their demo (Vengeance Rising, Deliverance, Apostle, too many to name), so I like that certain production. It has a charm for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good deal on Syphonic Extremeties.   Good deal on Syphonic Extremeties. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good deal on Syphonic Extremeties.
Page 1 of 1