Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hypothetical Christian Metal Reunion

Go down 
+10
Stender
Tall Tyrion
thejokeriv
kmorg
MetalGuy71
Thrasher73
Temple of Blood
candlemass
Fat Freddy
scottmitchell74
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which CD do you buy??
Barren Cross
Hypothetical Christian Metal Reunion - Page 2 Vote_lcap53%Hypothetical Christian Metal Reunion - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 53% [ 9 ]
Sacred Warrior
Hypothetical Christian Metal Reunion - Page 2 Vote_lcap47%Hypothetical Christian Metal Reunion - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 47% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

Hypothetical Christian Metal Reunion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Christian Metal Reunion   Hypothetical Christian Metal Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 11:28 pm

UndertakingNewZealand wrote:
I would probably go with Barren Cross but before either of those I would go with Living Sacrifice(89'-present). Legend.

yeah, that Living Sacrifice release could shape up quite nicely if they dont loose it and become emo or alt-metal or something else dumb like that.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Christian Metal Reunion   Hypothetical Christian Metal Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:41 am

kmorg wrote:
T-Roy wrote:
PULE!!!!

This is the first thing that enetered my eyes when seeing your post. If you only knew what this in Norwegian for........... Razz
OH MY, I'M SCARED!! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Christian Metal Reunion   Hypothetical Christian Metal Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 6:41 pm

Stender wrote:
UndertakingNewZealand wrote:
I would probably go with Barren Cross but before either of those I would go with Living Sacrifice(89'-present). Legend.

yeah, that Living Sacrifice release could shape up quite nicely if they dont loose it and become emo or alt-metal or something else dumb like that.

They wont. Arthur Green used to play in this band called marca(myspace.com/marcarock) I think that cured his need for emo for all eternity. Nope all metal from here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Christian Metal Reunion   Hypothetical Christian Metal Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hypothetical Christian Metal Reunion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2