Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How can I get to PNC BANK CENTER ON NEW JERSEY?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

How can I get to PNC BANK CENTER ON NEW JERSEY? Empty
PostSubject: How can I get to PNC BANK CENTER ON NEW JERSEY?   How can I get to PNC BANK CENTER ON NEW JERSEY? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:05 pm

I am planning on going to see Judas Priest with heaven and hell and motorhead on PNC BANK CENTER on agoust 9th

I want to get that bus from Manhatan NY that takes me to PNK BANK CENTER. Does anyone has any information that can help me get there
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: How can I get to PNC BANK CENTER ON NEW JERSEY?   How can I get to PNC BANK CENTER ON NEW JERSEY? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:52 pm

I took a wild stab at the NJ Transit web site to see if there were any buses to the PNC Bank Arts Center from NYC but didn't come up with anything.

Are you in Manhattan? If so, it might not be a bad idea to go to the Port Authority Bus Terminal and ask around at some of the other bus companies (Short Line, Red & Tan, etc.)

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: How can I get to PNC BANK CENTER ON NEW JERSEY?   How can I get to PNC BANK CENTER ON NEW JERSEY? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:42 pm

Where are you coming from? I usually just drive there. I live on Long Island. Not too sure how you would get there from the bus or even where the bus is at in manhatten. I thought there was a train you could take into NJ and then the bus will take you to PNC.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: How can I get to PNC BANK CENTER ON NEW JERSEY?   How can I get to PNC BANK CENTER ON NEW JERSEY? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:45 pm

this is what I found

Ride the NJ TRANSIT train to the Matawan station located on the North Jersey Coast Line and then take the FREE PNC shuttle directly to the front gates. The shuttle bus will start running approximately two hours before show time and will run back to the train station immediately after the end of the show. The last shuttle bus leaves the arts center at 11:30 pm even if the performance is still in progress. We provide accessible transit for our guests with disabilities.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: How can I get to PNC BANK CENTER ON NEW JERSEY?   How can I get to PNC BANK CENTER ON NEW JERSEY? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 2:57 pm

Buy a GPS

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: How can I get to PNC BANK CENTER ON NEW JERSEY?   How can I get to PNC BANK CENTER ON NEW JERSEY? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 2:59 pm

kmorg wrote:
Buy a GPS

Laughing very hard

Reminds me of this old joke:

A guy walking down the street in New York City is stopped by another man who asks:
"How do I get to Carnegie Hall?"
He replies, "Practice, practice, practice!"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: How can I get to PNC BANK CENTER ON NEW JERSEY?   How can I get to PNC BANK CENTER ON NEW JERSEY? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 3:20 pm

[quote="Fat Freddy"]
kmorg wrote:
Buy a GPS

Laughing very hard

Reminds me of this old joke:

A guy walking down the street in New York City is stopped by another man who asks:
"How do I get to Carnegie Hall?"
He replies, "Practice, practice, practice!"[/quote

ba doom psh.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: How can I get to PNC BANK CENTER ON NEW JERSEY?   How can I get to PNC BANK CENTER ON NEW JERSEY? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:29 pm

"Ride
the NJ TRANSIT train to the Matawan station located on the North Jersey
Coast Line and then take the FREE PNC shuttle directly to the front
gates. The shuttle bus will start running approximately two hours
before show time and will run back to the train station immediately
after the end of the show. The last shuttle bus leaves the arts center
at 11:30 pm even if the performance is still in progress. We provide
accessible transit for our guests with disabilities."

thanks for that information, I will see what I can do. It is a shame that some of the best bands go there, I which they went to a more accesible place like Radio City Hall or Madison Square Garden
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: How can I get to PNC BANK CENTER ON NEW JERSEY?   How can I get to PNC BANK CENTER ON NEW JERSEY? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:35 pm

Good Luck. It does suck when good shows are far away but if you really want to see it you do what you have to to get there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can I get to PNC BANK CENTER ON NEW JERSEY?   How can I get to PNC BANK CENTER ON NEW JERSEY? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How can I get to PNC BANK CENTER ON NEW JERSEY?
Page 1 of 1