Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is your favorite anime character??

Go down 
+6
DeathCult
Mortuary
thejokeriv
Fat Freddy
scottmitchell74
White_Mage
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Who is your favorite anime character?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite anime character??   Who is your favorite anime character?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:06 am

Mortuary wrote:
Who is your favorite anime character?? - Page 2 Bb

"So like, in animation you have to draw tons of dead people just to end up with two dead people?!"
"Animation sucks."

headbanger
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite anime character??   Who is your favorite anime character?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:08 pm

exact33 wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
exact33 wrote:
I am a big fan of Scott Bernard of of Mospeada or the New Generation for those Robotech fans...

Alex

They came out with a sequal movie call robotech:the shadow chronicals and it's a starts at the end of new generation robotech, in fact the first battle is a retelling of the last battle in new generation. Not technically anime, but very much in the anime style. Worth a rental if you like Robotech.

I have seen shadow chronicles and it is ok. I was expecting it to be a little better than it was but i enjoyed it. I really like the robotech books and wish they would animate the books - especially the end of the circe which wraps of robotech. I also would like for the entire sentinels series to be animated (instead of just 3 episodes) but i doubt it will ever happen.

Alex

Unfortunately that will never happen. They have a new Macross series on in Japan now - I'd like to see that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite anime character??   Who is your favorite anime character?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 1:15 am

im not sure i let go of anime years ago but i think my fav might be Kenshin....Who is your favorite anime character?? - Page 2 18402770_l
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite anime character??   Who is your favorite anime character?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is your favorite anime character??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2