Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is your favorite anime character??

Go down 
+6
DeathCult
Mortuary
thejokeriv
Fat Freddy
scottmitchell74
White_Mage
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Who is your favorite anime character?? Empty
PostSubject: Who is your favorite anime character??   Who is your favorite anime character?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 2:24 am

anime lovers, post away! lol!

Here is mine:

5. Muroga Hyouma of Basilisk

Who is your favorite anime character?? 14ipl53

4. Nakago of Fushigi Yuugi

Who is your favorite anime character?? 23w1p1c

3. Roy Mustang of Full Metal Alchemist

Who is your favorite anime character?? 6j1pco

2. Bunshichi Tawara of Tenjou Tenge

Who is your favorite anime character?? 14mxuub

1. Light Yagami of Deathnote

Who is your favorite anime character?? 25yu0et
Back to top Go down
White_Mage
Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

Number of posts : 535

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite anime character??   Who is your favorite anime character?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 2:47 am

Alucard from Hellsing I'm not into the anime thing anymore but I still love Hellsing Who is your favorite anime character?? Alucard
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite anime character??   Who is your favorite anime character?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 8:11 am

Does 70's/80's Speed Racer count?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite anime character??   Who is your favorite anime character?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:08 am

Does XJ-9 (aka "Jenny") from "My Life As A Teenage Robot" count as "anime?" I'm not sure if the toon is actually Japanese, but even if it isn't, it's obviously drawn in a parody of the anime style (and it's pretty damn funny stuff too)

Who is your favorite anime character?? Jennyonspace

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite anime character??   Who is your favorite anime character?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:34 am

What about the super-hot space chic from Tripping The Rift?

Who is your favorite anime character?? Rift
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite anime character??   Who is your favorite anime character?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:37 am

I've never understood the attraction of anime. *sigh*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite anime character??   Who is your favorite anime character?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:05 pm

I'm with you spec.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite anime character??   Who is your favorite anime character?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 1:17 pm

Who is your favorite anime character?? Lm11

That's tough - I'll go with one with the classic approach from my favorite anime TV show - Macross (the first part of what made up Robotech. If you've seen Robotech and not Macross, get Macross right now!)

So, why not Lynn Minmay
Back to top Go down
Mortuary
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Mortuary

Number of posts : 498

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite anime character??   Who is your favorite anime character?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:00 pm

Agreed, Spec.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite anime character??   Who is your favorite anime character?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 5:22 pm

Anime blows.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite anime character??   Who is your favorite anime character?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 5:59 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
What about the super-hot space chic from Tripping The Rift?

Who is your favorite anime character?? Rift

Not anime, but done in the anime style
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite anime character??   Who is your favorite anime character?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:19 pm

I'm not crazy about anime or anything, but what I have seen I would say Chopper from One piece.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite anime character??   Who is your favorite anime character?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:22 pm

I am a big fan of Scott Bernard of of Mospeada or the New Generation for those Robotech fans...

Alex

thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite anime character??   Who is your favorite anime character?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:31 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Does 70's/80's Speed Racer count?

It counts
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite anime character??   Who is your favorite anime character?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:35 pm

exact33 wrote:
I am a big fan of Scott Bernard of of Mospeada or the New Generation for those Robotech fans...

Alex

They came out with a sequal movie call robotech:the shadow chronicals and it's a starts at the end of new generation robotech, in fact the first battle is a retelling of the last battle in new generation. Not technically anime, but very much in the anime style. Worth a rental if you like Robotech.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite anime character??   Who is your favorite anime character?? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:14 am

The difference of anime in cartoons is...The cartoons contains childish elements, 2D features...But the anime contains mature elements like bloody, gore, nudity, horror.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite anime character??   Who is your favorite anime character?? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:18 am

Who is your favorite anime character?? Great20Teacher20Onizuka

this man is so cool...
Back to top Go down
Mortuary
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Mortuary

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite anime character??   Who is your favorite anime character?? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 1:15 pm

Who is your favorite anime character?? Bb

"So like, in animation you have to draw tons of dead people just to end up with two dead people?!"
"Animation sucks."
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite anime character??   Who is your favorite anime character?? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 1:45 pm

Mortuary wrote:
Who is your favorite anime character?? Bb

"So like, in animation you have to draw tons of dead people just to end up with two dead people?!"
"Animation sucks."

YES THEY RULE!
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite anime character??   Who is your favorite anime character?? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:15 pm

I HEART PEKIMINS!!
Back to top Go down
Mortuary
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Mortuary

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite anime character??   Who is your favorite anime character?? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:18 pm

Who is your favorite anime character?? BrotherBeavis
Are you threatening me!? You do not want to face the wrath of my bunghole!
My bunghole it goes bungo chungo rungo raaaaapapapapapapa! And one for you! Rrrrpagh!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite anime character??   Who is your favorite anime character?? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:54 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
exact33 wrote:

Alex

They came out with a sequal movie call robotech:the shadow chronicals and it's a starts at the end of new generation robotech, in fact the first battle is a retelling of the last battle in new generation. Not technically anime, but very much in the anime style. Worth a rental if you like Robotech.

I have seen shadow chronicles and it is ok. I was expecting it to be a little better than it was but i enjoyed it. I really like the robotech books and wish they would animate the books - especially the end of the circe which wraps of robotech. I also would like for the entire sentinels series to be animated (instead of just 3 episodes) but i doubt it will ever happen.

Alex

INVADERS
Metal master
Metal master
INVADERS

Number of posts : 937

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite anime character??   Who is your favorite anime character?? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:50 pm

Who is your favorite anime character?? Jubei
Back to top Go down
INVADERS
Metal master
Metal master
INVADERS

Number of posts : 937

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite anime character??   Who is your favorite anime character?? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:50 pm

Jubei
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite anime character??   Who is your favorite anime character?? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 2:08 am

nice old one 🤘
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite anime character??   Who is your favorite anime character?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is your favorite anime character??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next