Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greek Bootleg

Go down 
+5
ensiferum2k
Vordul
SideShowDisaSter
stormspell
Fat Freddy
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Greek Bootleg Empty
PostSubject: Greek Bootleg   Greek Bootleg Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 11:00 am

anybody know this notorious greek bootleg seller is now saying his CDs are all original :

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZlastempire

lol!
Back to top Go down

Greek Bootleg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greek Bootleg   Greek Bootleg Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 11:09 am

Well, he has made the boots, so he can now also cash in on the originals that he made the boots from.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37853

Greek Bootleg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greek Bootleg   Greek Bootleg Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 11:11 am

Wow! I want that "Bandlands" CD! Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

Greek Bootleg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greek Bootleg   Greek Bootleg Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:30 pm

Def Leppard first 7" EP for $17.99 Wow! So I gather the smurfing Greek scumbags are going to give it a try duping singles and vinyl now, eh? Actually eBay are the biggest scumbags for providing the platform for those bootleggers to thrive and not doing a zit about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

Greek Bootleg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greek Bootleg   Greek Bootleg Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:05 pm

He does sell originals every once in awhile. I'm thinking he does so after he picks 'em up and begins to bootleg the hell out of 'em. Off the top of my head I can't think of the titles, but I HAVE seen him sell the original press of a few, and a few weeks later he was selling bootlegs of those same albums with "I'm not sure if it's the first press or not" in the auction.

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Vordul

Number of posts : 322

Greek Bootleg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greek Bootleg   Greek Bootleg Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:58 am

oh scooby doo doo snacks (attempt at creative expletive substitute)

is that scratch LAST DESCENDANTS scratch cd a bootleg ya reckon sideshow / sovdat / /ensiferum/ unc saxon?????????????

the greek ebay seller

steelthelight
also is a bootleg merchant Greek Bootleg 927150
Back to top Go down
ensiferum2k
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ensiferum2k

Number of posts : 340

Greek Bootleg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greek Bootleg   Greek Bootleg Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 2:25 am

I don't care if that sob is selling every rare cd I want. He's never getting a dime from me. I hope he chokes to death on a gyro.

vordul, email me your trade/sale list. ensiferum2k @ yahoo.com
Back to top Go down

Greek Bootleg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greek Bootleg   Greek Bootleg Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:55 am

well, this guy is a friend of mine. he recently paid cash for his new 250 sq.metres appartment. he still needs furniture though...all power to him....he's not his fault if lots of fools think that is "cool" to get some "rare" boots,hehehehe......
Back to top Go down
Vordul
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Vordul

Greek Bootleg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greek Bootleg   Greek Bootleg Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:45 am

WTF? fainting
Back to top Go down

Greek Bootleg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greek Bootleg   Greek Bootleg Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:27 am

You got some crappy friends syrus, and that attitude sucks!(
Quote :
he's not his fault if lots of fools think that is "cool" to get some "rare" boots,hehehehe......
). You just lost my respect. Ripping people off is REALLY METAL!
Back to top Go down

Greek Bootleg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greek Bootleg   Greek Bootleg Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:31 am

care i not puny american true steele hehehehehehehehe
Back to top Go down

Greek Bootleg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greek Bootleg   Greek Bootleg Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:37 am

SAXON1500 wrote:
Quote :
he's not his fault if lots of fools think that is "cool" to get some "rare" boots,hehehehe......

ha, sir. i don't care the less. i tried a lot to stop him but he never stops. once i emailed one who bought from him for more than $100 an apostle's white metal boot. he was from japan. the next thing i remember was getting a reply from ebay that they should close my account if continue doing this. the other day i post a list of his bootlegs in firestream forum(which i'm not visiting anymore) just to get replies like " if it's OOP it's cool to get a boot one". so who's to blame now-just to paraphrase a great song from messiah(MI)?

edit: speaking of apostle, by the way, i paid lots in phone bills trying to persuade matt to give his music for official releases(and guess who was the interested label, the best man of this bootlegger). but he just didn't want to. then i told him for the bootleg and he seemed that he didn't care the less.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Greek Bootleg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greek Bootleg   Greek Bootleg Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:35 pm

All the Apostle stuff is going to be reissued, so maybe that's why he doesn't care.

Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

Greek Bootleg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greek Bootleg   Greek Bootleg Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:49 pm

I figured something was rotten in denmark when I saw that Iron Maiden Soundhouse Tapes album. It was NEVER pressed as a 12" at least he's decent enough to only list it a .99. I have half a mind to contact Maiden about that one though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

Greek Bootleg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greek Bootleg   Greek Bootleg Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 2:45 pm

stormspell wrote:
Def Leppard first 7" EP for $17.99 Wow!
Depends on the pressing. The red label is the hardest to find, as it was the originals. The yellow label is the second pressing, and is a bit less rare. The white label was reissued in 1987 with Hysteria. There were like 10,000 copies pressed. So usually when you see copies for $19.99 or whatever, they're the white label.

The only way you can find the first pressing for that price is if the person selling it is ignorant of it's worth, which has happened.
Back to top Go down
HellRaiser
Metal student
Metal student
HellRaiser

Number of posts : 242

Greek Bootleg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greek Bootleg   Greek Bootleg Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 2:55 pm

Eyesore wrote:
... The white label was reissued in 1987 with Hysteria. ...

Cool, didn't know that. I mean I knew there were three pressings, but I just assumed they were all pressed in the late 70s/early 80s.
Back to top Go down

Greek Bootleg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greek Bootleg   Greek Bootleg Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 3:26 pm

HellRaiser wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
... The white label was reissued in 1987 with Hysteria. ...
Cool, didn't know that. I mean I knew there were three pressings, but I just assumed they were all pressed in the late 70s/early 80s.
Nope. Thinking about it now, I don't think it coinicided with the Hysteria release. I think it was a 10th anniversary fan club exclusive. I was basically just getting into music heavily at the time, so I didn't get the EP until just a few years ago. So I'm not completely sure. It was reissued in '87, '88, or '89. It also came with a full artwork sleeve like the original red label. The yellow label had no artwork sleeve.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

Greek Bootleg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greek Bootleg   Greek Bootleg Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:49 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
Quote :

I second that. Your "friend" is the internet version of a two-bit thief standing on a street corner looking for a mark.

Greek Bootleg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greek Bootleg   Greek Bootleg Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:51 pm

SideShowDisaSter wrote:

I second that. Your "friend" is the internet version of a two-bit thief standing on a street corner looking for a mark.

...with his HOO HOO DILLY hanging out.

Did I go too far again???
Back to top Go down

Greek Bootleg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greek Bootleg   Greek Bootleg Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:22 pm

spectrefate wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:

...with his HOO HOO DILLY hanging out.

Did I go too far again???
Yeah, you gave him too much credit. You should have said "poking out."
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23269

Greek Bootleg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greek Bootleg   Greek Bootleg Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:36 pm

This greek seller is one of the reasons I dont buy on ebay very much. It is not ok to be dishonest as a seller in any circumstances. You cant put 'not sure if this is the original printing or not' and then go on to sell boots. He knows they are boots and that does not absolve him.

Alex

Vordul
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Vordul

Greek Bootleg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greek Bootleg   Greek Bootleg Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:55 am

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!RED DWARF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE BEST COMEDY SERIES EVER MADE POINT BLANK

EXACT such good taste buddy! very happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greek Bootleg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greek Bootleg   Greek Bootleg Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greek Bootleg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-