Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did I end up with an odd Exodus bootleg?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Did I end up with an odd Exodus bootleg? Empty
PostSubject: Did I end up with an odd Exodus bootleg?   Did I end up with an odd Exodus bootleg? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 7:59 pm

I ordered Shovel Headed Kill Machine online and just got the chance to open it up and take a listen.

Everything looks fine and in tact other than it lists 4 bonus tracks on the back that are not on the CD and are actually song titles from Tempo of the Damned?

Also the upc code has a box around it that says made in Mexico, under liscense of scarecrow records. it also has all the appropriate Nuclear Blast logos and liscensing info.

So those of you who have it can you tell me the UPC code and if it has the scarecrow records info on it?

If it is a bootleg, it is certainly is super high quality as everything is shiney and glossy, a full booklet with lyrics, a poster included, the disc sounds great. Certainly nice than some of the definately official release I have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did I end up with an odd Exodus bootleg?   Did I end up with an odd Exodus bootleg? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 8:23 pm

Can you scan a picture of the back card or CD?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did I end up with an odd Exodus bootleg?   Did I end up with an odd Exodus bootleg? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 8:37 pm

Not at the moment. The back has the 10 songs listed in red font over a white backing of a skull field with blood splattering. the bonus tracks are listed in the same font as the album songs but are in white lettering.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Did I end up with an odd Exodus bootleg?   Did I end up with an odd Exodus bootleg? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 9:32 pm

Hmmm, weird. Sounds like it may just be an import copy that was liscensed from Nuclear Blast.

I have a special edition of Tempo of the Damned that is two discs. Disc
one has the CD and one bonus track. Disc two has all the Tempo songs
played live.

ult

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28454

PostSubject: Re: Did I end up with an odd Exodus bootleg?   Did I end up with an odd Exodus bootleg? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 10:38 pm

The bonus track is a cover of AC/DC's "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap", right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Did I end up with an odd Exodus bootleg?   Did I end up with an odd Exodus bootleg? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 8:11 am

Required Fields wrote:
The bonus track is a cover of AC/DC's "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap", right?

On "Tempo of the Damned"? Yes, that is correct. The bonus track is a cover of AC/DC's "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap".

PostSubject: Re: Did I end up with an odd Exodus bootleg?   Did I end up with an odd Exodus bootleg? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 10:39 am

The Tempo of the damned deluxe version is definately high I my want list.

I just find it really odd that there are songs from Tempo of the Damned list as bonus tracks on my Shovel Head Kill Machine, particularly when the tracks are not even on the CD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did I end up with an odd Exodus bootleg?   Did I end up with an odd Exodus bootleg? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did I end up with an odd Exodus bootleg?
Page 1 of 1