Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seen any good movies?

Go down 
+47
metalinmyveins
sam
nevermore
Pontus
A Handful of Wayne
Orion Crystal Ice
Velvet Creation
martinsane
SideShowDisaSter
Metal Misfit
Troublezone
mr.electric39
Lurideath
TheGooch
QuothTheRaven
MetalH
spiritoradio
rattpoison
jstate
Thrasher73
ThrashedOutCobra33
Hamer12
kmorg
Vordul
AchrisK
MetalGuy71
TrogDawn
scottmitchell74
Shiney
XYZ
the sentinel
Stender
Fat Freddy
T-Roy
Leatherface
thejokeriv
Tall Tyrion
tohostudios
Mortuary
DeathCult
DallasBlack
mc666
MetalRob331
Required Fields
iamrockerfun
EvyMetal
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:11 am

Cool Hand Luke. Great movie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:41 pm

Here it is, Scott.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:45 pm

Show off!

Incredible Hulk - (I liked it, but I'm easy. The girls liked it so that makes life even better. Norton's good all the time. The CGI doesn't bother me, though I would prefer a human actor. There are 6'6"-7' bodybuilders/strongmen who are much bigger than Lou ever was. With some forced perspective a la LOTR I'd think they could pull it off.)
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:05 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Heavy Metal in Baghdad - just came out on DVD - go watch it, thread in HOM room as it;s about a metal band

I've heard about it. It sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:57 pm

Yeah I'd like to watch it too looks great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:31 am

Watched Knocked Up last night. Pretty solid flick. Not too serious, not too goofy. But seriously, what kind of chick has sex with her bra on every time? Pffft!
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:46 am

Porco Rosso!!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:26 am

Quote :
But seriously, what kind of chick has sex with her bra on every time? Pffft!

Wow, that defeats a big portion of the whole point of sex for a dude!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 6:14 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Show off!

Incredible Hulk - (I liked it, but I'm easy. The girls liked it so that makes life even better. Norton's good all the time. The CGI doesn't bother me, though I would prefer a human actor. There are 6'6"-7' bodybuilders/strongmen who are much bigger than Lou ever was. With some forced perspective a la LOTR I'd think they could pull it off.)

Just saw it - good movie, much better than the first one
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 6:29 pm

xyz wrote:
Cool Hand Luke. Great movie.

That is a great movie. And probably one I would have never watched had I not taken an English lit course called Literature Goes To The Movies. We were shown great movies that are considered literary art. Cool Hand Luke was one of them. I was blown away. We also saw "Requiem For A Heavyweight" and "Brian's Song".

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 6:33 pm

I really want to see the new Indiana Jones flick. Watching the entire series on a block one Saturday on USA sparked something of an obsession with Harrison Ford for me.

As for good movies seen recently, I watched Air Force One. Great movie, not least because of Mr. Ford's role.

I'm pretty sure there have been others, but I can't remember them. AF1 was the last I remember watching in full. I'm not too much of a movie person.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 6:36 pm

My favorite Harrison Ford movie is "Witness". Maybe because I grew up around the Amish.

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 6:40 pm

I Want Someone To Eat Cheese With
The Flock

both were decent movies. you cannot beat Claire in The Flock.

scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:08 pm

Cool Hand Luke is one of my favorite movies ever of the ones was made before my birth. I remember the first time I saw the car wash scene. Shocked

Luke just wouldn't back down. What a movie.
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:28 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
I remember the first time I saw the car wash scene. Shocked

Oh yeah Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:30 pm

Watched Friday the 13th 1, 2 and 3 on Chiller today. Watching my Part 4 DVD now. Plan to watch parts V, VI (my favorite), and VII before masturbating and then going to bed.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:40 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Plan to watch parts V, VI (my favorite), and VII before masturbating and then going to bed.
do me next... i'm feeling randy, baybee.

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:48 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Cool Hand Luke is one of my favorite movies ever of the ones was made before my birth. I remember the first time I saw the car wash scene. Shocked

Luke just wouldn't back down. What a movie.

"C'mon safety pin...pop!"

"She doesn't know what she's doin'"

"Oh she knows EXACTLY what she's doin'"

scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:58 pm

They all know exactly what they're doing!!!
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:20 am

Pom Pocco!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 6:52 am

My Bloody Valentine and April Fool's Day. Both were a combined $7.50 at Wal-Mart. April Fool's Day was good. I'll have to rewatch My Bloody Valentine to understand why it's a classic.

Last edited by spectrefate on Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 6:55 am

Oh, man! I saw My Bloody Valentine as a wee lad and was out of my mind scared. It is a classic!! Been a good 25 years since I've seen it, I bet.

Dawn Of The Dead (Ving Rhames version) - Not a bad movie. Had me creeped out at points. Surviving humans always do stupid things, and this one is now exception.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 6:57 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:

Dawn Of The Dead (Ving Rhames version) - Not a bad movie. Had me creeped out at points. Surviving humans always do stupid things, and this one is now exception.

I have owned that movie for 2 years and can't bring myself to watch it. I love the original so much that I am afraid they hacked it to bits.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:03 am

Well, nobody says "Choke on 'em" that I can remember, but it's really not bad. However, remember that I'm easy when it comes to Sci-Fi, horror, action genres.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 8:36 am

spectrefate wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:

I have owned that movie for 2 years and can't bring myself to watch it. I love the original so much that I am afraid they hacked it to bits.

Original is better, but I saw that so many times while I was in high school, a remake could never top it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seen any good movies?
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next