Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seen any good movies?

Go down 
+47
metalinmyveins
sam
nevermore
Pontus
A Handful of Wayne
Orion Crystal Ice
Velvet Creation
martinsane
SideShowDisaSter
Metal Misfit
Troublezone
mr.electric39
Lurideath
TheGooch
QuothTheRaven
MetalH
spiritoradio
rattpoison
jstate
Thrasher73
ThrashedOutCobra33
Hamer12
kmorg
Vordul
AchrisK
MetalGuy71
TrogDawn
scottmitchell74
Shiney
XYZ
the sentinel
Stender
Fat Freddy
T-Roy
Leatherface
thejokeriv
Tall Tyrion
tohostudios
Mortuary
DeathCult
DallasBlack
mc666
MetalRob331
Required Fields
iamrockerfun
EvyMetal
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Seen any good movies? - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 3:19 pm

The gore in Hatchet is pretty well done and a lot of the dialogue is intentionally and genuinely funny. Definitely worth a rental.

Plus, the opening has Robert Englund get pulled in half.

Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:28 am

spectrefate wrote:
EvyMetal wrote:
I don't know what the movie is called, but it had Kevin Bacon in it, and an invisible gorilla. Anybody know what it is?

Hollow Man

Ah yes. Thank you.

Today:

Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Bomb
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 10:08 pm

School of Rock. It was on TV. I have seen it before, but it's a movie I enjoy a lot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 10:15 pm

Rage - The Video Link

I have been waiting 4 years to see this and its well worth the wait. An awesome document of the best lineup of Rage, IMO.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 10:25 pm

E.T.

I introduced my girls to E.T. today. They both loved it. I'd forgotten how good it was. It's held up fairly well over the last 1/4 Century.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 4:20 pm

Diary Of The Dead

George Romero needs to move on.

Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 4:50 pm

From Beyond
Motel Hell
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 7:40 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
E.T.

I introduced my girls to E.T. today. They both loved it. I'd forgotten how good it was. It's held up fairly well over the last 1/4 Century.

I used to be scared of that movie. ET is a weird looking fool.

Today: American Graffiti
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:02 pm

DeathCult wrote:
From Beyond
Motel Hell

Great double bill DC!!

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:12 pm

Can I request that people give short reviews? I'd rather know what you thought of a movie, rather than just knowing what you watched.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:39 pm

Just watched Eyesore's San Francisco Vacation

It was pretty gross, actually. I could only make it through half of the flick before I had to shut it off and take a shower. Not recommended.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:01 pm

I did post a review. George Romero needs to move beyond The Dead.

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:21 pm

Tall Tyrion wrote:
Just watched Eyesore's San Francisco Vacation

It was pretty gross, actually. I could only make it through half of the flick before I had to shut it off and take a shower. Not recommended.
Did you not watch the Bone Us features? They're great!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:22 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I did post a review. George Romero needs to move beyond The Dead.
Obviously I wasn't talking to everyone. Don't make me come over there. angry
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:31 pm

Next up is "Automaton Transfusion"; another zombie flick.

I shall be envisioning Eyesore when the first victim's entrails spill out. dancingthing

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:47 pm

Mortuary wrote:
The Big Lebowski.

I know that most people hail this as at least a "genuinely good movie", but not enough people hail it as one of the greats, which it is.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:06 pm

Cast Away - just watched it on TNT.....it sucked me in!! It's been a while. This is a great movie. One memory I'll always have of this movie is that I went to see it with my wife and during the previews these beings crested/were climbing to the top of a rise or mountain....and my heart almost stopped. I didn't even KNOW they were planning it, but I knew instantly that I was watching a preview for LOTR!!! As good a movie as Cast Away is, my prevailing memory is the LOTR preview.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:20 pm

Cast Away is fantastic. Tom Hanks is my favorite actor.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:30 pm

Untraceable.
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:34 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
One memory I'll always have of this movie is that I went to see it with my wife and during the previews these beings crested/were climbing to the top of a rise or mountain....and my heart almost stopped. I didn't even KNOW they were planning it, but I knew instantly that I was watching a preview for LOTR!!! As good a movie as Cast Away is, my prevailing memory is the LOTR preview.

Yeah i love previews, actually a buddy of mine reckons there the best thing about the movies. He'd make us shut up when the previews came on. Laughing

Last edited by rattpoison on Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:43 pm

Final got around to watching some kind of monster
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:36 am

thejokeriv wrote:
Final got around to watching some kind of monster

Your opinion?
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:59 am

tohostudios wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
From Beyond
Motel Hell

Great double bill DC!!

Thanks, 2 of my favorites. Especially "From Beyond", if you havent seen the directors cut yet, I strongly reccomend the DVD. Stuart Gordon directed Lovecraft is the best Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:08 am

DeathCult wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
From Beyond
Motel Hell

Great double bill DC!!

Thanks, 2 of my favorites. Especially "From Beyond", if you havent seen the directors cut yet, I strongly reccomend the DVD. Stuart Gordon directed Lovecraft is the best Twisted Evil

I have the directors cut. And I own Motel Hell. I think it's hilarious that "Cliff Clavin" is in that movie!

DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:24 am

tohostudios wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
From Beyond
Motel Hell

Great double bill DC!!

I have the directors cut. And I own Motel Hell. I think it's hilarious that "Cliff Clavin" is in that movie!

Me too, Ivan & The Terribles lol! . His role in House II cracked me up as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seen any good movies?
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next