Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seen any good movies?

Go down 
+47
metalinmyveins
sam
nevermore
Pontus
A Handful of Wayne
Orion Crystal Ice
Velvet Creation
martinsane
SideShowDisaSter
Metal Misfit
Troublezone
mr.electric39
Lurideath
TheGooch
QuothTheRaven
MetalH
spiritoradio
rattpoison
jstate
Thrasher73
ThrashedOutCobra33
Hamer12
kmorg
Vordul
AchrisK
MetalGuy71
TrogDawn
scottmitchell74
Shiney
XYZ
the sentinel
Stender
Fat Freddy
T-Roy
Leatherface
thejokeriv
Tall Tyrion
tohostudios
Mortuary
DeathCult
DallasBlack
mc666
MetalRob331
Required Fields
iamrockerfun
EvyMetal
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

Seen any good movies? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 11:41 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
SPOILER!!!!!

SPOILER

SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

I wasn't so much po'ed as just......wah?? What happened to the wife??

I need to watch it again. I thought Woody was a Texas Ranger but I guess he was just a bounty hunter.

That's how I felt with "Smokin Aces" just really dissapointed in the end.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 2:39 am

the sentinel wrote:

Terrible movie.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 7:14 am

EvyMetal wrote:
the sentinel wrote:

Terrible movie.

I agree but only for the ending. I had my dad tell me why he hated the ending to No Country For Old Men and decided to skip it because endings like that tick me off (had the same problem when I watched Seven).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 9:55 am

I didn't like No Country for Old Men or Smokin' Aces.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 11:56 am

I love No Country For Old Men.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 5:51 pm

Watched it again before it was due back. Still great!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 6:08 pm

TrogDawn wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
...Adventures in Babysitting. I'm weird, I know.
No you're not. Why not, you ask? Two words: Elizabeth Shue. Seen any good movies? - Page 5 309780

Seen any good movies? - Page 5 S19_jpg

Seen any good movies? - Page 5 S7_jpg

Seen any good movies? - Page 5 758522014_bbf4323819

Indeed, I was in love with her when I was younger.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Mortuary
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Mortuary

Number of posts : 498

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:28 pm

Child's Play 3.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 9:20 pm

Toxic Sludge Is Good For You, another one of these Mass Media films that tells you the truth behind "exclusive contracts" schools have with big corporations.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 7:27 am

"Halloween" - the Rob Zombie remake.

Didn't hate it, but didn't love it either. Had its moments.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 8:59 am

Under Siege 2: Dark Territory came on TNT after the first one which I taped and finally watched last night. Not anywhere as good as the first one but still a decent action movie (I figured since I haven't watched it since ~2000 I'd do so again).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:28 am

DallasBlack wrote:
Under Siege 2: Dark Territory came on TNT after the first one which I taped and finally watched last night. Not anywhere as good as the first one but still a decent action movie (I figured since I haven't watched it since ~2000 I'd do so again).

The best part of that one is Eric Bogosian's performance as the lead bad guy. He's awesome. The rest of the movie is pretty "meh."

It was nowhere near as good as the first "Under Siege", but then how could they even HOPE to come close to equalling a film that had a half nekkid Erika Eleniak comin' out of a birthday cake and Gary Busey in drag... Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:35 am

Dan In Real Life

A good, sweet chic-sm*rf type story. Good for Momma or the girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 6:15 pm

"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" was on cable this afternoon. I loved the TV series, but the movie ... meh, not so much. Yet every time it's on, I end up watching it. There's just something about Kristy Swanson I guess. Laughing

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 6:37 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" was on cable this afternoon. I loved the TV series, but the movie ... meh, not so much. Yet every time it's on, I end up watching it. There's just something about Kristy Swanson I guess. Laughing

Blasphemous.

Sarah Michelle Gellar has already gotten to you.

For shame. For shame. Mad
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 9:38 am

spectrefate wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Blasphemous.

Sarah Michelle Gellar has already gotten to you.

For shame. For shame. Mad

I would gladly let Sarah Michelle Gellar "get to me."

Hell, her and Kristy Swanson could fight over me. I'd be fine with that too.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 9:41 am

Kristy Swanson could have full reign at my house. Sarah Michelle Gellar looks like she is a breaking hazard. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 9:44 am

spectrefate wrote:
Kristy Swanson could have full reign at my house. Sarah Michelle Gellar looks like she is a breaking hazard. Smile

Yea, I see where you're comin' from. Sarah M.G. looked fantastic during the first couple of seasons of "Buffy," but towards the end of the series it was like "Someone give that gal a sandwich!"

Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 10:43 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
There Will Be Blood

I liked it.

How ironic you listed you saw this after someone said they had just seen Saw II.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 10:47 am

Tears of the Sun

One Missed Call
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
Mortuary
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Mortuary

Number of posts : 498

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 5:08 pm

Stephen King's IT, again...
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 6:52 pm

I saw No Country For Old Men, and I think it's overrated. Didn't like it much at all. Hate that guys haircut. I liked the cowboy and his wife, though.

also went to see Juno with my wife and 14 year old son. Really good movie for the most part.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 6:56 pm

Quote :
Hate that guys haircut.

He's crazy and it's 1980! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 7:29 pm

The Cave

What a piece of crap this was!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:26 pm

The Thing Below.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seen any good movies?
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next