Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Music Download: Burn Your Halo

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Music Download: Burn Your Halo Empty
PostSubject: New Music Download: Burn Your Halo   New Music Download: Burn Your Halo Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 5:15 am

Burn Your Halo is my friend Paul Guidry's new band (so I figured I'd give them some love). He's the drummer, and he's awesome! I have a video of him in Korea (he's in the Air Force for another month) where he plays a drum solo for like 20 minutes! Haha. We were drunk as hell at that point (we had a cover band called Run DMZ). Anyway, about halfway through he puts down the sticks and starts going off, using his bare hands instead! It was so badass!

Burn Your Halo is based out of Arizone. Paul was in Slaves For Scores before this band, but they broke up recently. You can still download every demo they recorded for their unreleased Inertia album here. I encourage it; they were awesome. He is joined in Burn Your Halo by Anthony Hammond, the ex-vocalist for Slaves For Scores. The band has been together for a while now, but Paul and Anthony only joined after Slaves For Scores broke up. They're currently recording their debut album, and have a tour with Sonata Arctica coming up in the Fall. Awesome.

They play a more modern take on melodic death metal, similar to Children Of Bodom, I guess. Here are some rough demos (from MySpace):

THE DROWNING
BE THY SIN
HATE INJECTION

They've even got a pretty professionally kick ass video!

EVERYTHING IS NOTHING (Video)

Check them out. 🤘

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/burnyourhalo
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: New Music Download: Burn Your Halo   New Music Download: Burn Your Halo Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 9:43 am

good video!talented bunch of guys seems like!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Music Download: Burn Your Halo   New Music Download: Burn Your Halo Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 5:50 pm

thrasher73 wrote:
good video!talented bunch of guys seems like!
But...do you like them? Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Music Download: Burn Your Halo   New Music Download: Burn Your Halo Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 1:11 am

I'm giving this a bump. Burn Your Halo is no more. Antony joined Nightrage as their new singer. Pretty sweet gig. 🤘
Back to top Go down

New Music Download: Burn Your Halo
Page 1 of 1