Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Burn Notice

Go down 
+2
mc666
Thrasher73
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Burn Notice Empty
PostSubject: Burn Notice   Burn Notice Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:54 pm

Anyone else watch this show?I love it.Its one of the few programs I'll sit and watch.Its on USA on Thursday night for those that might want to check it out.Good stuff
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Burn Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn Notice   Burn Notice Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:38 am

USA has been putting out some good shows recently. Burn Notice, Monk, In Plain Sight, Psych... all good.

akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

Burn Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn Notice   Burn Notice Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:24 am

I don't watch much t.v. but I tried to watch Burn Notice and the episode I watched seem to just drag on.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

Burn Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn Notice   Burn Notice Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:23 am

Great show, though I don't get a chance to watch it much. It's a throwback to 80s action shows where some guy just goes around helping random people out of jams.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Burn Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn Notice   Burn Notice Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:34 am

Metal Misfit wrote:
Great show, though I don't get a chance to watch it much. It's a throwback to 80s action shows where some guy just goes around helping random people out of jams.

yeah thats what I like about it.It has that 80's vibe,kind of a mix between Macgyver,Miami Vice and the A- Team.
Back to top Go down

Burn Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn Notice   Burn Notice Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:57 pm

Just glad they brought back 90210. Say what you will. Everyone needs an escape.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Burn Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn Notice   Burn Notice Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 2:53 am

Love Burn Notice to death, especially Bruce's character, also that chick is smokin' hot. This season is about to end (too short if you ask me) and it will be missed. I still greatly like Monk, while IMO, Psyche is the funniest damn show on TV today. Shawn Spencer is absolutly priceless. I just know him and that VERY beautiful detective chick are going to end up an item (at least they've been leaning toward that for a while now).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

Number of posts : 689

Burn Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn Notice   Burn Notice Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 4:37 am

Oh yeah! I've watched every episode. The bad thing is you have to wait a year between season's & this one is about over.

I think it might be running it's course though, Unless they can come up with something a bit different in story lines. Still my wife & I always watch.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Burn Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn Notice   Burn Notice Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:43 pm

I just hope they finish the story before they finish the series. I'm still pissed off at the cancelation of 4400.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

Number of posts : 689

Burn Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn Notice   Burn Notice Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 4:19 pm

4400 & Deadzone both just ended! No conclusion, Nothing settled. How can a network just let shows die like that?

Makes you wonder if you should watch any of there new shows that have continuing story lines.............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Burn Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn Notice   Burn Notice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burn Notice
Page 1 of 1