Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The World Will Burn

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

The World Will Burn Empty
PostSubject: The World Will Burn   The World Will Burn Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 4:09 pm

Anyone familiar with this band? Dale Thompson (of Bride fame) and Alan Zaring I'm helping them out with getting their Facebook page going www.theworldwillburn.com

From their website
Quote :
THE WORLD WILL BURN has carefully crafted their CD, SEVERITY, to be more than just a collection of songs. From the very beginning, TWWB has been focused on creating an emotional musical experience for the listener.

THE WORLD WILL BURN is a unique worldwide collaboration between Dale Thompson and Alan Zaring. Dale, who lives in New Zealand, and Alan, who lives in the United States, have been working together remotely to create music that transcends culture, language, and genres. THE WORLD WILL BURN is focused on emotion and passion instead of commercial pressure. Their soon to be released CD promises to change the way you look at hard rock music. New, fresh sounds combined with classic influences merged with thoughtful lyrics. THE WORLD WILL BURN intends to break free from the onslaught of heavy music that all sounds the same.

Dale Thompson has over 20 studio releases to date, and is best known as front man for the well known band BRIDE. His vocals are legendary and he is consistently considered one of the top singers in heavy music worldwide. Dale takes his talents to new heights with THE WORLD WILL BURN.

Alan Zaring is a multi-instrumentalist who has been a part of numerous projects of all genres through the years. He has focused his efforts into the music of his passion, heavy, hook-filled, guitar driven rock. Alan plays or programs all of the instruments on the upcoming CD.

facebook page is www.facebook.com/twwbband
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2959

PostSubject: Re: The World Will Burn   The World Will Burn Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 4:38 pm

Interesting. I didn't know this was in the works. Thanks for posting the link.

The production sounds great, but the songs themselves don't seem like something I would listen to more than once or twice.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: The World Will Burn   The World Will Burn Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 7:44 am

Did you hear the full song or just the sample? I admit when I heard the snippets i was kind like eh, but after hearing it in its entireity i can say the snippets dont do it justice.
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2959

PostSubject: Re: The World Will Burn   The World Will Burn Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 2:16 pm

I just heard the samples. Thanks for the head's up. I'll try and check out the full-length at some point. Dale's voice still sounds really strong.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: The World Will Burn   The World Will Burn Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 8:01 am

Yeah I agree he's still got it, this was the first I heard since Scarecrow Messiah which wasnt rememerable for me like Snakes was but yeah his chops are still there.

I think theres been a few full clips posted on their facebook page
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: The World Will Burn   The World Will Burn Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 11:17 am

On Easter, Dale posted on FB that new material is being written for a follow up album.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: The World Will Burn   The World Will Burn Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 6:21 am

Hey Addy, is RW here? Was wanting his email PM me if you can. Would send you a PM here but it wasn't an option for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: The World Will Burn   The World Will Burn Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 8:33 am

mikeinfla wrote:
Hey Addy, is RW here? Was wanting his email PM me if you can. Would send you a PM here but it wasn't an option for some reason.

Nope RW doesnt post here, I did PM you his email on the CMR
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: The World Will Burn   The World Will Burn Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 9:22 am

Thanks, I haven't been on there in a while since he left. Will log in to check the PM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The World Will Burn   The World Will Burn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The World Will Burn
Page 1 of 1