Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shock Me by Tommy Thayer...

Go down 
+2
Fat Freddy
Tall Tyrion
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Shock Me by Tommy Thayer... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shock Me by Tommy Thayer...   Shock Me by Tommy Thayer... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:03 am

Hey! I knew Gene had a evil twin somewhere but he's not identical:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=rOlZX1nMb54
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: Shock Me by Tommy Thayer...   Shock Me by Tommy Thayer... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:22 pm

AceFrehley655 wrote:
Hey! I knew Gene had a evil twin somewhere but he's not identical:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=rOlZX1nMb54

I think Gene would be the evil one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shock Me by Tommy Thayer...   Shock Me by Tommy Thayer... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:15 pm

+1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shock Me by Tommy Thayer...   Shock Me by Tommy Thayer... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 8:27 am

And, of course Gene wanted an Ace clone....that's why he put Ace's make up on him...
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Shock Me by Tommy Thayer...   Shock Me by Tommy Thayer... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:26 pm

007 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

I bet that when Gene & Paul finally want to retire from road work, they'll just draft a new "Demon" and "Starchild" to take their places. Hell, there are enough KISS tribute bands out there, they could hold auditions and whoever they think is the best "Gene" or "Paul" gets to take over. Who knows, maybe the producers of the "Rock Star" TV show are already workin' on this idea!!

Please don't give them any ideas

I could actually imagine Matt Barlow fronting Kiss. His vox frequently remind me of Paul Stanley. of course, that would be a studio-only gig given Matt's aversion to touring.

PostSubject: Re: Shock Me by Tommy Thayer...   Shock Me by Tommy Thayer... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 8:22 pm

tohostudios wrote:
007 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

I bet that when Gene & Paul finally want to retire from road work, they'll just draft a new "Demon" and "Starchild" to take their places. Hell, there are enough KISS tribute bands out there, they could hold auditions and whoever they think is the best "Gene" or "Paul" gets to take over. Who knows, maybe the producers of the "Rock Star" TV show are already workin' on this idea!!

Please don't give them any ideas

I could actually imagine Matt Barlow fronting Kiss. His vox frequently remind me of Paul Stanley. of course, that would be a studio-only gig given Matt's aversion to touring.

And the fact that he looks nothing like Paul Stanley, which would kind of be the point... lol!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Shock Me by Tommy Thayer...   Shock Me by Tommy Thayer... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 8:41 pm

Yeah, I wasn't thinking of a touring band with Barlow. But I could definitely see some new studio material with him on vox. Use a Paul lookalike for any band photos.

PostSubject: Re: Shock Me by Tommy Thayer...   Shock Me by Tommy Thayer... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shock Me by Tommy Thayer...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2