Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead?

Go down 
+13
Fat Freddy
Selvmord
DallasBlack
HellRaiser
the sentinel
nevermore
exact33
thejokeriv
mc666
MetalGuy71
Wargod
DeathCult
Mglaffas81
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead?   Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 11:22 am

Has any of this been OFFICIALLY confirmed yet? My concert attendance has been fewer and far between these days, but I'd make an exception for this one. Never seen Testament live.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3893

PostSubject: Re: Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead?   Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 1:26 am

Tickets just went on sale this past Saturday for the Las Vegas show! I got mine so I am way stoked!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead?   Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:29 pm

The Camden show was great 🤘
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead?   Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:33 pm

Im goin on Sunday!!! 🤘 and I'll be right up front and maybe just maybe halford will touch me
Back to top Go down
Mortuary
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Mortuary

Number of posts : 498

PostSubject: Re: Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead?   Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:35 pm

It was so AMAZING. Judas Priest was the best by far.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead?   Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 4:45 pm

Great show last Thursday at Nissan!!!!
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead?   Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:36 pm

Holy Crap! Went to this show lastnight and now im friggin deaf! Stupid me totally forgot a camera and when we got to the place and I saw where our seats were I was even more mad. I was sitting right in front of the stage! I took a friend of my girlfriends family to the show. He actually asked me if I wanted to go and of course I said yeah! Hes handicapped and will be in a wheelchair for his whole life but hes a really cool kid and its a shame he has to live through life like he has to.

I bought a shirt of each band. Damn why are they so expensive??? I guess its the only way for bands to make money nowadays is on merchandise. After waiting a while in line to pick up a couple things I heard Testament starting and I was like crap these people are slow but eventually we made it during the middle of their first song. I think they were the loudest band there and they were awesome! They had a pretty good setlist, but dont ask me what it was I totally forgot I just remember I knew all the songs haha.

Then came Motorhead. I saw their setlist online so I knew what to expect and they really didnt play too many popular songs except for Ace of Spades and Overkill. They were still good though. Mikkey Dee is just amazing and the guitarist whos name escapes me right now is cool too. He came right over to me and my friend and threw us a pick!

Then came Heaven and Hell. Once again I saw their setlist and it was so so. They were good but Vinny Appice is meh, Dio is kind of annoying live because he doesnt really sing the songs the way you know them. They were still cool though. They had a nice background to their stage and they sounded great. Its a shame their so old they barely moved lol.

Last but not least Judas Priest finally came out and I was just blown away. They were freaking awesome. I never saw any of these bands live before and they were all great but I think Judas Priest beat them all. Again their set list was a little meh but they kicked ass. I even got a pick from KK. I was gonna give it to my friend but I gave him the motorhead pick lol. These morons started a fight over Scott Travis' drum stick and were bringing the fight over to my friend in the wheelchair. I was like is this necessary? Its funny what people fight over. There was even some other guy stealing another handicapped persons Judas Priest guitar pick. People are stupid sometimes when it comes to crap like that.

So all in all I had a great time. next show im going to is Helloween and that'll probably be it for a while since im not too big on going to concerts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead?   Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:40 pm

Hope it's as good as Gigantour was! headbanger
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead?   Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:42 pm

My brother and a few of his friends saw this gig on Saturday at the PNC Bank Arts Center in New Jersey. They got stuck in traffic so only saw Testament's last song (he was a little p*ssed about that) but he said Motorhead sounded terrible due to a bad sound mix, then H&H and Priest both smoked.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
mez
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
mez

Number of posts : 375

PostSubject: Re: Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead?   Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 8:39 pm

I am going on Saturday in Burgettestown, PA. I cant wait to see all of these guys. I dont really know Testament, I only had one tape back in the 80's where guys are in a dessert forming crosses or something. Motorhead I seen live before but again I dont know them that well, but I do plan on remedying that and picking up all the albums (slowly and used if possible).

The other two bands will be awesome, seen Fight and also Halford (solo) so it only makes sense to see him in complete form Smile
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead?   Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 8:51 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
Holy Crap! Went to this show lastnight and now im friggin deaf! Stupid me totally forgot a camera and when we got to the place and I saw where our seats were I was even more mad. I was sitting right in front of the stage! I took a friend of my girlfriends family to the show. He actually asked me if I wanted to go and of course I said yeah! Hes handicapped and will be in a wheelchair for his whole life but hes a really cool kid and its a shame he has to live through life like he has to.

I bought a shirt of each band. Damn why are they so expensive??? I guess its the only way for bands to make money nowadays is on merchandise. After waiting a while in line to pick up a couple things I heard Testament starting and I was like crap these people are slow but eventually we made it during the middle of their first song. I think they were the loudest band there and they were awesome! They had a pretty good setlist, but dont ask me what it was I totally forgot I just remember I knew all the songs haha.

Then came Motorhead. I saw their setlist online so I knew what to expect and they really didnt play too many popular songs except for Ace of Spades and Overkill. They were still good though. Mikkey Dee is just amazing and the guitarist whos name escapes me right now is cool too. He came right over to me and my friend and threw us a pick!

Then came Heaven and Hell. Once again I saw their setlist and it was so so. They were good but Vinny Appice is meh, Dio is kind of annoying live because he doesnt really sing the songs the way you know them. They were still cool though. They had a nice background to their stage and they sounded great. Its a shame their so old they barely moved lol.

Last but not least Judas Priest finally came out and I was just blown away. They were freaking awesome. I never saw any of these bands live before and they were all great but I think Judas Priest beat them all. Again their set list was a little meh but they kicked ass. I even got a pick from KK. I was gonna give it to my friend but I gave him the motorhead pick lol. These morons started a fight over Scott Travis' drum stick and were bringing the fight over to my friend in the wheelchair. I was like is this necessary? Its funny what people fight over. There was even some other guy stealing another handicapped persons Judas Priest guitar pick. People are stupid sometimes when it comes to crap like that.

So all in all I had a great time. next show im going to is Helloween and that'll probably be it for a while since im not too big on going to concerts.

I heard they didn;t do Neon Nights due to technical difficulties
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead?   Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2