Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament

Go down 
+5
thejokeriv
TheGooch
mc666
ultmetal
Troublezone
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament Empty
PostSubject: Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament   Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:11 am

Aug 30th i will be going to this concert even if the tickets are $50. Priest, Heaven and Hell, Motorhead and Testament! This will definately be cool. 🤘
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament   Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 8:23 am

Great line-up. Now that's a festival worth attending, unlike Gigantour this year which didn't feature any bands I was all that interested in (besided Megadeth of course)

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament   Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 2:12 pm

i haven't been to a show in years, but if this tour comes anywhere near where i live or travel frequently, i'm not going to miss it.

PostSubject: Re: Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament   Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 2:14 pm

troublezone wrote:
Aug 30th i will be going to this concert even if the tickets are $50.

Oh, it will be more than $50...
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament   Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:13 pm

are they coming to Europe cos that is one hell of a cool lineup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament   Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:57 pm

Enjoy the show, definitely an incredible line-up.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament   Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 9:41 pm

I'll have to check this one out! I haven't seen Testament since the Megadeth/Testament tour (rust in piece/practice what you preach albums)
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament   Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 9:48 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
I'll have to check this one out! I haven't seen Testament since the Megadeth/Testament tour (rust in piece/practice what you preach albums)

Ahhh - Aug 7th, Nissan Pavillion (Northern Virgina) - I'm there!
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament   Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 10:41 pm

I want to see this show so bad. They're coming to Chicago in August, but I don't know anyone who would go with me. Normally, I'd drag my fiancee with me, but she'll be out of town the day they'll be there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament   Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:20 am

troublezone wrote:

Tix in NJ are $125.50 + Ticketmaster charges...for the good seats...lawn is lower, I'm sure...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament   Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:22 am

I'll save my cash and eliminate the risk of me stabbing a sweaty stupid "dude" shouting "Livin After Midnight" lyrics beside me on the grass and wait for the DVD.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament   Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:13 pm

Rumor has it that the Philly show may be in one of the buildings where I work, which means I could see it for free. Sweet!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament   Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 10:17 pm

In Camden on Aug 6th, Ill be there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament   Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:23 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
troublezone wrote:

Tix in NJ are $125.50 + Ticketmaster charges...for the good seats...lawn is lower, I'm sure...

Are you going to PNC BANK? I want to go, but I need information how to get there. Can you help me with any information about how to get there in bus?
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament   Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 7:06 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
troublezone wrote:

Oh, it will be more than $50...

I was refering to the lawn seats but i am just estimating. Smile
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament   Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:32 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
troublezone wrote:

Im right up front and I only paid $75+ charges for them, but I have to say though thats not all that bad for seeing 4 bigger named bands. Hell I paid more that that to just see Iron Maiden once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament   Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:38 am

They are not coming to the south, they all suck.

Last edited by SoldierUnderCommand on Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament   Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:39 am

Come to Camden then dude Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament   Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:42 am

I should be travelling and working, so who knows where I'll be.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament   Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:45 am

Well, Aug 6th if you end up making it over here
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament   Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:14 am

DeathCult wrote:
Come to Camden then dude Very Happy

It's a little to early to say, but I might have to make this trip, even though I hate the Tweeter Center or whatever they are calling it these days. I haven't seen such a strong line-up of bands in years. The only ones I never seen live is Testament.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

PostSubject: Re: Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament   Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:08 pm

DeathCult wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:
troublezone wrote:

Im right up front and I only paid $75+ charges for them, but I have to say though thats not all that bad for seeing 4 bigger named bands. Hell I paid more that that to just see Iron Maiden once.

No way, I bought my tickets today, and couldn't be besides my sister. and I only got to be on the section 304 all the way on the back.

Did you pre-order or what? I am just wondering
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament   Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:24 pm

powermacho wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:
troublezone wrote:

No way, I bought my tickets today, and couldn't be besides my sister. and I only got to be on the section 304 all the way on the back.

Did you pre-order or what? I am just wondering

No, I just bought them right at 10 am lol!
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

PostSubject: Re: Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament   Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:27 pm

You are very smart men, I had some things to do, so when I went to the store around 4PM there was nothing left. I had to get the left overs Sad jejeje
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament   Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Priest, Heaven and Hell and Testament
Page 1 of 1