Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Answer

Go down 
+15
Getizzyback
nevermore
the sentinel
manny
sam
MetalGuy71
Troublezone
SAHB Healer
brontotex
Tall Tyrion
tohostudios
James B.
Shiney
kethdredd
rattpoison
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

The Answer - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Answer   The Answer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:51 pm

Just picked up Everyday Demons.

PostSubject: Re: The Answer   The Answer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:14 am

Went to three stores looking for this and struck out. The one little independent in town had two copies but both were gone when I got there.
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: The Answer   The Answer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:19 am

NumbskullakaNazgul wrote:
Went to three stores looking for this and struck out. The one little independent in town had two copies but both were gone when I got there.

That sucks........just order it over the internet or something.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: The Answer   The Answer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:36 am

I have been crankin' the Never Too Late EP the last few days and it's terrific. I have to go on the hunt for Everyday Demons! headbanger
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: The Answer   The Answer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:58 am

This singer is phenomenal IMO; great range and emotion.

PostSubject: Re: The Answer   The Answer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:11 pm

Agreed. This is much better to me than some of the other new 70's throwback bands.

BTW, I finally got this.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: The Answer   The Answer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:08 pm

This album has some clunkers on it IMO but the vocals just blow me away.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: The Answer   The Answer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:14 pm

Still need to get ED (don't say it). I listen to Rise quite a bit still. This band just slays, IMO. 🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Answer   The Answer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:21 pm

Heh, heh, he said ED and rise. insane
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: The Answer   The Answer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:00 pm

Still need to pick up Everyday Demons,I love their 70ish sound.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: The Answer   The Answer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:42 pm

Well, I picked up ED today and am half way through and really like it. I dig the singers voice a lot!!! Need to locate a copy of their first album soon. Peace.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: The Answer   The Answer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:48 pm

Finally got this last week and its been in my player constantly.The singer has a great voice and sounds alot like Robert Plant at times.
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

PostSubject: Re: The Answer   The Answer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:15 pm

thrasher73 wrote:
Finally got this last week and its been in my player constantly.The singer has a great voice and sounds alot like Robert Plant at times.

Cool you dig it Thrasher........methinks Cormac sounds alot more like Paul Rodgers and Steve Marriott.
Back to top Go down
MetalFRO
Metal master
Metal master
MetalFRO

Number of posts : 551

PostSubject: Re: The Answer   The Answer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:23 pm

Yes, excellent hard rock band! They have a nice bluesy swagger to them I enjoy. VERY catchy tunes as well!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metalfro
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: The Answer   The Answer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:16 pm

i saw the answer support AC/DC last night and they were highly enjoyable to watch even though i am unfamiliar with the music, if i was not a poor student i would buy there cd
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

PostSubject: Re: The Answer   The Answer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:45 am

New single/video from them. The song is kinda like By Your Side era Black Crowes with a bit of Thin Lizzy in the melody and guitar solos, looks like it was shot on tour with AC/DC............