Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looks like we've found rap music's answer to "Friday"...

Go down 
+5
Dark Horseman
martinsane
exact33
Fat Freddy
Required Fields
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

Looks like we've found rap music's answer to "Friday"... Empty
PostSubject: Looks like we've found rap music's answer to "Friday"...   Looks like we've found rap music's answer to "Friday"... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:15 am

...a video famous for being hated.

Check out the likes to dislikes for the video.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan

PostSubject: Re: Looks like we've found rap music's answer to "Friday"...   Looks like we've found rap music's answer to "Friday"... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:01 pm

I'd really like to know what the hell cupcakes have to do with pounding a muffin?

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Looks like we've found rap music's answer to "Friday"...   Looks like we've found rap music's answer to "Friday"... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:02 pm

Well, as the saying goes, you ain't seen nothin' till you're down on a muffin and you're sure to be a-changin' ways.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Looks like we've found rap music's answer to "Friday"...   Looks like we've found rap music's answer to "Friday"... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:49 pm

S.D. wrote:
I'd really like to know what the hell cupcakes have to do with pounding a muffin?

i think... well I know I am better off just not knowing....

Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Looks like we've found rap music's answer to "Friday"...   Looks like we've found rap music's answer to "Friday"... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:48 pm

Earlier this week, my mother said she feels really bad for Rebecca Black. She feels that the vitrolic comments made towards her are unjustifiable, but thinks those comments made about Rebecca Black are justifiable towards Shira K.
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: Looks like we've found rap music's answer to "Friday"...   Looks like we've found rap music's answer to "Friday"... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:18 am

Brilliant!

Kudos to her for stating the obvious...

Nice reference Keith. Looks like we've found rap music's answer to "Friday"... 591800
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Looks like we've found rap music's answer to "Friday"...   Looks like we've found rap music's answer to "Friday"... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:56 pm

Also, did anyone notice how she has the word "muffin" blocking out the car driver at the end? If you scroll over the timer on the video, you can tell it's an old guy who looks somewhere in his 60s. He looks so out of place.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Looks like we've found rap music's answer to "Friday"...   Looks like we've found rap music's answer to "Friday"... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:42 pm

You made it to the end? I ripped my ears off after 30 seconds.
Back to top Go down
ShadowAngel
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ShadowAngel

Number of posts : 445

PostSubject: Re: Looks like we've found rap music's answer to "Friday"...   Looks like we've found rap music's answer to "Friday"... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 5:37 pm

I thought at 5 seconds that my headphones or sound card were damaged Laughing
It's horrible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomofdesire.de
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Looks like we've found rap music's answer to "Friday"...   Looks like we've found rap music's answer to "Friday"... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:51 pm

There's actually another female rapper who lives near where I live. She actually at a place which is a few minutes away from where I live yesterday night. She was drunk, screwing up the lyrics, and ranted about "guys she did in high school" and her vagina onstage. Keep in mind, there were kids in the audience. The show is being talked about a lot on Facebook and in town. They are actually refunding the people who bought tickets this week.

Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Looks like we've found rap music's answer to "Friday"...   Looks like we've found rap music's answer to "Friday"... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:11 pm

Required Fields wrote:
Earlier this week, my mother said she feels really bad for Rebecca Black. She feels that the vitrolic comments made towards her are unjustifiable, but thinks those comments made about Rebecca Black are justifiable towards Shira K.
Clearly your mother is a racist.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Looks like we've found rap music's answer to "Friday"...   Looks like we've found rap music's answer to "Friday"... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:45 pm

so I finally heard this, and, unfortunately, this is not half as horrible as 'Friday'. The primary difference between this and most mainstream female-led hip hop is Nicki Minaj.
Back to top Go down
krail
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Looks like we've found rap music's answer to "Friday"...   Looks like we've found rap music's answer to "Friday"... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:38 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
You made it to the end? I ripped my ears off after 30 seconds.

ahahaha!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looks like we've found rap music's answer to "Friday"...   Looks like we've found rap music's answer to "Friday"... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looks like we've found rap music's answer to "Friday"...
Page 1 of 1