Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trivium!!!

Go down 
+12
MetalGuy71
ThrashedOutCobra33
James B.
sam
Olafsto
Mglaffas81
scottmitchell74
Stender
MetalRob331
ultmetal
tohostudios
UltraMagnus007
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Trivium!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trivium!!!   Trivium!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 7:58 pm

Hey, I'm not fully sold on Trivium. I look at them as a work in progress, so I understand what you're saying. I'm all about the hook and the groove. The Def Leppard fan in me demands those things. Haha.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Trivium!!!   Trivium!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 8:12 pm

I will say that The Crusade is a drastic improvement over what I've heard from their earlier works.

Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

Number of posts : 535

PostSubject: Re: Trivium!!!   Trivium!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 11:45 pm

The crusade is a really good album I think. I still liked their early stuff too but i never really payed much atteion to em untill I heard the single off of The Crusade
I was blown away on how much better they sounded. I think Trivium now are a Metal band. Before they seemed like they were genre-jumping to possibly gain success but it seems after they started playing just plain'ol metal that they became way more popular
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trivium!!!   Trivium!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trivium!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3