Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Basketball Fans?

Go down 
+6
SAHB Healer
scottmitchell74
kethdredd
tohostudios
T-Roy
XYZ
10 posters
AuthorMessage
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

Basketball Fans? Empty
PostSubject: Basketball Fans?   Basketball Fans? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 3:23 pm

Any basketball fans here? I know when you think about basketball, you think of a hip hop environment. But was wondering if there are anymore metal head basketball fans.

Basketball Fans? Phoenix_Suns
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

Basketball Fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basketball Fans?   Basketball Fans? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 3:26 pm

SAC-TOWN ALL'YAL
Basketball Fans? AABS037Sacramento-Kings-Team-Logo-P
BEAT L.A.!!!
Back to top Go down

Basketball Fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basketball Fans?   Basketball Fans? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 3:29 pm

Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Basketball Fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basketball Fans?   Basketball Fans? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 3:32 pm

WOAH!!! even my T1 at work blinked!
Back to top Go down
XYZ
XYZ

Basketball Fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basketball Fans?   Basketball Fans? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 3:32 pm

That is a very large picture.
Back to top Go down

Basketball Fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basketball Fans?   Basketball Fans? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 3:33 pm

I didn't notice. What a Face
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Basketball Fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basketball Fans?   Basketball Fans? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 3:33 pm

CAVS are the ONLY team in the NBA worth watching....maybe the Celts. Otherwise, I haven't gotten into it for ever.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Basketball Fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basketball Fans?   Basketball Fans? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 3:44 pm

Only NCAA

Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

Basketball Fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basketball Fans?   Basketball Fans? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 4:34 pm

I'm a big basketball fan. I really don't watch much pro, but I love the college game. I also try and play several times a week. You can jam a small notebook between the floor and my shoes when I jump.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

Basketball Fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basketball Fans?   Basketball Fans? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 5:33 pm

Of the so called big three...

Football #1!!

Baseball #2

Basketball #3 - I like it but more during the playoffs or when there's an interesting match up or when Lebron James or Steve Nash is playing. They are must see T.V. (and my two favorite teams - one historically and one adopted)
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

Basketball Fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basketball Fans?   Basketball Fans? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 7:31 pm

Yes. All the way back to Wilt Chamberlain vs. Bill Russell.
Back to top Go down

Basketball Fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basketball Fans?   Basketball Fans? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 9:39 pm

Cleveland???? You my friend have a very crappy taste in basketball. Western conference is MUCH more interesting. Dallas, LA, Phoenix, Golden State, Utah.........going to make the playoffs fun.
Back to top Go down
XYZ
XYZ

Basketball Fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basketball Fans?   Basketball Fans? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 9:43 pm

SAHB Healer wrote:
Yes. All the way back to Wilt Chamberlain vs. Bill Russell.

Wow, I wish I could have seen that rivalry in its heyday.
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

Basketball Fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basketball Fans?   Basketball Fans? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 11:30 pm

I don't follow a team, but i play basketball every week with a team. I can't stand to watch the game but i love playing it.

But then again NBA coverage is hard to get down in Oz.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

Basketball Fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basketball Fans?   Basketball Fans? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 6:28 pm

Philadelphia 76ers are my fav team. I'm pretty good at basketball so i love watching it.
Back to top Go down
kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

Basketball Fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basketball Fans?   Basketball Fans? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 10:14 pm

The Winter Park Baptist mens over 35 basketball team lost a close one to Wilmington Presbyterian last night 52-46. Winter Park couldn't overcome a cold start at WPC went on a 12-0 run to start the game. A furious comeback fell short in the closing minutes. Team scrub Kethdredd managed 2 points on 1 for 3 shooting on the night. He also managed a critical turnover in the crucial closing moments of the game. Kethdredd stated "33% from the floor? YES!"
Back to top Go down
fishingd
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
fishingd

Number of posts : 297

Basketball Fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basketball Fans?   Basketball Fans? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 10:42 am

Basketball Fans? 444
Back to top Go down

Basketball Fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basketball Fans?   Basketball Fans? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 10:52 am

GO RAPS GO!

Basketball Fans? Toronto%20Raptors
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17150

Basketball Fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basketball Fans?   Basketball Fans? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 8:04 pm

I've been a fan of the Lakers in the past especially the Magic Johnson days in the late eighties. I still watch some games on occasion especially the playoffs. Other sport teams i like are the Chargers and the Angels. I'm all about supporting my local teams.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

Basketball Fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basketball Fans?   Basketball Fans? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 9:06 pm

Quote :
the Chargers

I've always been a Raiders fan but I like the Chargers (when they're not playing the Raiders) and I fell in love with them as a kid during the "Air" Coryell days! Fouts, Joyner, Chandler, Muncie, Brooks, Jefferson, Winslow!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17150

Basketball Fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basketball Fans?   Basketball Fans? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 7:46 am

I was previously a Rams fan before they moved to St. Louis.
Back to top Go down
XYZ
XYZ

Basketball Fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basketball Fans?   Basketball Fans? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:50 pm

Suns start out with a win against the Spurs. Doesn't really mean much now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Basketball Fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basketball Fans?   Basketball Fans? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Basketball Fans?
Page 1 of 1