Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers

Go down 
+8
SideShowDisaSter
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
Rex
T-Roy
DeathCult
scottmitchell74
mc666
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers Empty
PostSubject: Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers   Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 8:05 am

Did anyone know that Ted from Tourniquet is peddling coffee? Smile

I just thought this was odd, but more power to him. Heck, I'd drink it....Tourniquet brand coffee, check it out.

http://www.king-cart.com/cgi-bin/cart.cgi?store=tourniquet&product=COFFEE&exact_match=exact

Who else here drinks coffee regularly?
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers   Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 8:20 am

i love coffee. i don't drink the Ted Kirkpatrick or Dave Mustaine coffee though. i fear it is probably as weak as their music these days.

PostSubject: Re: Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers   Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 8:37 am

I hadn't realized that Mustaine has his own coffee until mc666 mentioned it. So I did a bit of looking and Mustaine's coffee press release is maybe the gayest thing I have ever read someone in a band:

DaveMustaine wrote:
“I have personally selected this coffee from thousands available worldwide. It is by far the best-tasting coffee I have ever come across. This is the coffee that gets me up in the morning and keeps me shreddin’ all day long.”
He adds, “You may already know this, but there are a lot of people that are consuming my coffee because it is great-tasting coffee, and they have no clue who I am. Hey, I dig! And what better way to get acquainted than a hot cuppa Joe and some stories about rock ‘n roll to get us started?
If you are an aspiring musician, this delicious, piping hot coffee is not guaranteed to make you a shredder. But it does help!”

Who the hell talks like that??
Mustaine is just a shell of his former self these days. Pity.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers   Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 8:42 am

Tourny Ted's been selling it for years. Never had any. I'm too frugal.

I do love coffee, though, and started drinking about a year and a half ago.....

Quote :

That reminded me of this:

Double clutchin', gear jammin', coffee drinkin' nuts!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers   Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 10:45 am

spectrefate wrote:
I hadn't realized that Mustaine has his own coffee until mc666 mentioned it. So I did a bit of looking and Mustaine's coffee press release is maybe the gayest thing I have ever read someone in a band:

DaveMustaine wrote:
“I have personally selected this coffee from thousands available worldwide. It is by far the best-tasting coffee I have ever come across. This is the coffee that gets me up in the morning and keeps me shreddin’ all day long.”
He adds, “You may already know this, but there are a lot of people that are consuming my coffee because it is great-tasting coffee, and they have no clue who I am. Hey, I dig! And what better way to get acquainted than a hot cuppa Joe and some stories about rock ‘n roll to get us started?
If you are an aspiring musician, this delicious, piping hot coffee is not guaranteed to make you a shredder. But it does help!”

Who the hell talks like that??
Mustaine is just a shell of his former self these days. Pity.

Ever see that episode of South Park with Tweak's family business? his dad talked exactly like that Laughing very hard

I do love coffee though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers   Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 3:46 pm

Yes, I knew this..... that's all I have to say about that.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers   Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 3:52 pm

I made the labels for Tourniquet's coffee. Very Happy

Dave's coffee is actually his wife's business (almost the same I know). But Dave and his wife have used the proceeds from their coffee biz to donate toys to children and help with repairs to an orphanage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers   Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 3:52 pm

Thanks, Forrest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers   Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 3:53 pm

Rexorcist wrote:
I made the labels for Tourniquet's coffee. Very Happy

When I saw the labels on the site, I thought they might be your style. Smile
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers   Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 4:08 pm

mc666 wrote:
i love coffee. i don't drink the Ted Kirkpatrick or Dave Mustaine coffee though. i fear it is probably as weak as their music these days.
ZING!!! *TAKES CHUNK OUT OF EAR*
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers   Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 4:18 pm

Quote :
i don't drink the Ted Kirkpatrick or Dave Mustaine coffee though

For awhile, Henry Rollins promoted a coffee on his website. It wasn't a "Henry Rollins Special Blend" per say, but he had a link that said something to the effect of "I like good coffee. You want good coffee? Drink this."

I do enjoy a cup of 2 in the morning to get me kick-started, but I rarely drink it at other times during the day. I'm not real picky about the kind/brand or flavor I drink, as long as it's strong & black, like my heart. The only kind I'll refuse is Starbucks. F them and their grande-latte garbage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers   Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 4:21 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
as long as it's strong & black, like my heart.

I like mine the same way I like my women. Black, strong, and naked.

Ok, wait the naked part has nothing to do with coffee, that's......well you understand.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers   Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 4:45 pm

Dang! Every one of those Tourniquet coffees is "sold out" except the freakin' Decaf!! Who the heck wants DECAF?? What's the point??

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers   Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 5:53 pm

Quote :
I like mine the same way I like my women. Black, strong, and naked.

Ha!

I like my coffee like I like my women.............hot and on my lap!
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers   Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 7:55 pm

WHEEH MAN....It's hot in here! fainting
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers   Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 8:25 pm

This thread took an unexpected turn...

...and no, I'm not a coffee drinker really. I enjoy a cappacino every now and then, but that's about it.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers   Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 8:37 pm

I love coffee, it's a must. I love trying different types of coffee. My fav is 100% Kona Coffee
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers   Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 10:36 pm

I don't have blood. I have coffee.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers   Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 11:41 pm

I hate coffee. Maybe it's the age, but I drink tea more myself. Anyways, I'd probably buy the Mustaine coffee to help out with donations but for the most part, to show off to my friends that I OWN DAVE MUSTAINE COFFEE!!
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers   Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 2:40 am

EvyMetal wrote:
I hate coffee. Maybe it's the age, but I drink tea more myself. Anyways, I'd probably buy the Mustaine coffee to show off to my friends that I OWN DAVE MUSTAINE COFFEE!!
sad

T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers   Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 10:12 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
I don't have blood. I have coffee.
*beats chest and salutes*
tru dat homie!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers   Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 10:12 am

My wife and I make coffee that tastes like liquified turds so I have to depend on Starbucks for an occasional fix.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers   Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 10:18 am

HAH! Coffee like the old Denison Chili commercials?! So thick you can stand a fork up in it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers   Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 10:21 am

I hate McDonald's coffee. It has a meaty taste I can't put a finger on.

I've never had Starbucks and probably never will. I'm too frugal.

I like to get different flavors in bags and try them at home. I've got a little grinder so I can get beans or already ground.

Once these Missionaries to Kenya stay at our house and left some Kenyan beans. THAT was great coffee! Best non-flavored I've had yet.

Coffee...........
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers   Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 11:05 am

ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME, COFFEE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers   Metal Lovin' Coffee Drinkers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next