Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bride. A Little Help?

Go down 
+11
kethdredd
Lurideath
Shiney
MetalGuy71
scottmitchell74
mr.electric39
ultmetal
T-Roy
Thrasher73
Fat Freddy
Mglaffas81
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Bride. A Little Help? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bride. A Little Help?   Bride. A Little Help? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 11:37 am

T-Roy wrote:
oh SMOKIN'! That should help! Rad Rockers has an "import" of Scrolls, which smells like a poor cdr package to me....for $15 bucks no less.

Usually,Imports on Radrockers mean bootlegs but not always.I've ordered from them alot and never got a boot.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Bride. A Little Help?   Bride. A Little Help? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 11:42 am

thrasher73 wrote:
Usually,Imports on Radrockers mean bootlegs but not always.I've ordered from them alot and never got a boot.

Thrasher is right. Not EVERY "import" they have is a bootleg but it seems that anything from the old Frontline/Intense label (i.e. Mortification, Deliverance, Sacred Warrior, etc.) that they claim is an "import" turns out to be a boot. Other than the cheap-o KMG reissues of the late 90s, none of those Frontline/Intense albums have been officially reissued.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: Bride. A Little Help?   Bride. A Little Help? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 11:49 am

A couple of the first Morty albums were re-released by a company called Soundmass that is out of Australia. If those are the ones they list, then they could be legit. But who knows for sure.

If you look up Soundmass, you can find them pretty easy, but they're not cheap.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Bride. A Little Help?   Bride. A Little Help? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 12:02 pm

yes, I'm been to soundmass once or twice....I shall check it out Rex, thanks!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Bride. A Little Help?   Bride. A Little Help? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 12:12 pm

T-Roy wrote:
oh SMOKIN'! That should help! Rad Rockers has an "import" of Scrolls, which smells like a poor cdr package to me....for $15 bucks no less.

No. The imports that Rad Rockers have are very nice. They are the Soundmass reissues from '05. You can read about them on my site:
http://www.nolifetilmetal.com/mortdiscs.htm

Here's a good start to a Morty collection as well:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Mortification-CD-3-Original-Release-Albums_W0QQitemZ260206910345QQihZ016QQcategoryZ307QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Bride. A Little Help?   Bride. A Little Help? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 2:18 pm

You got to be careful with RR. What do I do? I email the dude and ask him straight up. He'll tell you (it's in his best interest to be honest). So, I've gotten some that were imports that were legit and have avoided ones that aren't. (Unless you don't care and just HAVE to have the music.) I'd rather pay more for a true release....
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Bride. A Little Help?   Bride. A Little Help? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 1:58 am

thrasher73 wrote:
Tall Tyrion wrote:
Bride for me. I hardly ever pull out my Tourniquet cds.

You just have to be different dont ya

Always lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bride. A Little Help?   Bride. A Little Help? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bride. A Little Help?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3