Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do you find the time?

Go down 
+14
exact33
thejokeriv
MetalH
krokus
INVADERS
ultmetal
Thrasher73
mc666
scottmitchell74
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
SideShowDisaSter
spiritoradio
18 posters
AuthorMessage
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

How do you find the time? Empty
PostSubject: How do you find the time?   How do you find the time? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 8:51 pm

I just got 7 discs over the weekend, but I'm having a hell of a time trying to listen to them all, plus I have 2 more on the way. How do you guys find the time to listen to your discs when you get a big haul?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4602

PostSubject: Re: How do you find the time?   How do you find the time? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 8:53 pm

I just spread it out as best I can. I won't listen to any other discs when I get a "haul". I'll stick to the newly acquired discs until I have given them all a fair listen.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: How do you find the time?   How do you find the time? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 9:10 pm

Fortunately I work in a cool office that lets me keep a CD player on my desk @ work so I can listen to music all day long. I don't get backlogged very often. Smile
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: How do you find the time?   How do you find the time? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 9:19 pm

I have really bad cd ADD. I will get a Doobie Brothers disc, because this week I like the Doobies(I've always liked the Doobie Brothers), but then I'll get Grave Digger because I want to try them out. I switch liking genres and bands like people change their clothes. So it makes it hard to listen to America when I also have Helloween to listen to, if you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: How do you find the time?   How do you find the time? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 10:22 pm

I got a cd case that holds about 20 cds (no cases). I load it up on Sunday night, then I got music for the week for the ride to work, during work at my desk and the ride home.

My wife thinks I'm insane when I'm loading up my music for the week. It takes me forever. I pretty much stick with metal (classic & thrash) and hard rock. That's the best for keeping co-workers out of my work space. I save the blues & jazz for quiet time at night.

When something is that important to you, you make the time.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: How do you find the time?   How do you find the time? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 10:32 pm

I have a 24 CD case as well....I rotate in the newest CDs...if 6 come in then the 6 most familiar CD already in the case come out. This case goes with me everywhere. I also have GREAT work conditions and actually listen to more music at work than at home 8-10 hours of music a shift at work!
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: How do you find the time?   How do you find the time? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 12:34 am

i'm on the road alot, & there is always time to kill with some music.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39631

PostSubject: Re: How do you find the time?   How do you find the time? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 7:00 am

I have a 48 disc holder that I load up and take with me to work. I'm in a huge warehouse by myself and can listen to what I want at any volume (within reason of course,I still have to answer the phone) so I never really get backed up
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: How do you find the time?   How do you find the time? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 7:51 am

I put some in the cd changer at home and listen to a few there plus I put a few in the car to jam to while going to and from work.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: How do you find the time?   How do you find the time? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 10:11 am

I listen to music at work, at the gym, in my car and occasionally, at home. Very Happy

Metal master
Metal master
INVADERS

Number of posts : 937

PostSubject: Re: How do you find the time?   How do you find the time? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 10:17 am

i've got an iPod so i throw all my albums on there and listen to my albums on there......
it takes me an hour or so to get to work so i have a chance to listen to an album or so.....
but i always have music on, day and night.......
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: How do you find the time?   How do you find the time? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 1:28 pm

I listen one cd a day in the car to go from home to work, work to home and again from home to work and later from work to home lol.
Then at the shop were i work i always have some compilations on but its not easy to listen to them because i have to speak to people.
Most of the music i listen to it just home. Between 14.00 and 17.00 and from 20.00 till i got to sleep, around midnight. At weekends i listen to music without stop.
I buy many cd´s and lps and what i do is play a old album in my colecction and then one cd/lp i never listen to yet.
I love all kind of metal/hard rock. From HARD AOR till DEATH METAL and from GLAM METAL till THRASHCORE/PUNK METAL. It must be from the 80s or bands of the 90s and today with a 80s attitude and look if its possible. I also love many HEAVY ROCK bands from the 70s.
Back to top Go down
MetalH
Metal master
Metal master
MetalH

Number of posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: How do you find the time?   How do you find the time? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 2:03 pm

I listen to most of my music in the car. Driving to work, driving the girlfriend to work, driving the kids everywhere. I have a lot of time in the car. Otherwise I put them on my iPod and listen while I'm cleaning or something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bryanlovestrek

PostSubject: Re: How do you find the time?   How do you find the time? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 2:18 pm

I drive for a living with my job, so I spend about 12 hours a day driving & listen to my CDs for 10 hours of that (there's a show on the radio that I switch over to).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you find the time?   How do you find the time? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 3:37 pm

I went on a CD shopping binge once... I got about five or six new CD's, but I'm only 13, and had plenty of time to listen to them all. But it's not all that important to me to listen to the whole album the first time. That day when I went on the binge, it took me a month before I got famaliar with the albums.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: How do you find the time?   How do you find the time? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 4:53 pm

To and from work - on my Ipod - with lots of CD's loaded up, I can choose what ever I want to listen to. When I buy a new CD, it tends to get lots of play at first, then I listen to the older, classic stuff.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: How do you find the time?   How do you find the time? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 5:51 pm

I listen mostly at work. Ill generally pick 10 cds to go through each day so I have a variety during the week. Sometimes I dont get through all of them but most of the time I do. I normally make it a rotation of new stuff just acquired and some older classics.

Alex
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: How do you find the time?   How do you find the time? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 6:20 pm

Well if have new cds coming or here I will listen to those first and I usually listen to those in my car back and forth from work. I rarely listen to music during week nights after work because I have no time, but weekends is nonstop metal baby!

Wargod48

NP: Brainstorm - Unholy
Back to top Go down
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

PostSubject: Re: How do you find the time?   How do you find the time? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 9:34 pm

I listen to music driving to work, at the gym, in my car just driving around, and at home. Heck, I even have a CD spinning when I finally fall asleep. Have one on while on the 'net as well.

Arttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com

PostSubject: Re: How do you find the time?   How do you find the time? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 9:35 pm

Alot in my car. Even more at home. Listen while I am on the computer. There is always time for music
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: How do you find the time?   How do you find the time? Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 12:53 pm

i used to buy five at a time and the one i bought like that i dont know a lot about really. i will buy one now or maybe two it depends
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28454

PostSubject: Re: How do you find the time?   How do you find the time? Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 12:57 pm

I spread it out when I get the time to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you find the time?   How do you find the time? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you find the time?
Page 1 of 1