Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Tried To Find The Topic For This Band But Couldn't Find It: King's X

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

I Tried To Find The Topic For This Band But Couldn't Find It: King's X Empty
PostSubject: I Tried To Find The Topic For This Band But Couldn't Find It: King's X   I Tried To Find The Topic For This Band But Couldn't Find It: King's X Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:59 pm

I know there are King's X fans and I could have sworn there was a topic on them but it seems to be gone or have never existed so here is another one.

I recently got into these guys after realizing I never gave them much of a chance. Their albums area easy to find used and relatively cheap around here so it was pretty easy (maybe living in Texas has something to do with it). I first got Tape Head and realized that I like them quite a bit. I can see where comparisons to Galactic Cowboys come from but instead of hamonized vocals you got the soft singing of Ty Tabor and the soulful voice of Doug Pinnick. My next stop was Faith Hope And Love which I understand is a favorite for fans of these guys and my last two: Out Of The Silent Planet and King's X. I'd say without a doubt, Out Of The Silent Planet is my favorite, that album flat out smokes! What should my next aquisiton from these guys be?
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

I Tried To Find The Topic For This Band But Couldn't Find It: King's X Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Tried To Find The Topic For This Band But Couldn't Find It: King's X   I Tried To Find The Topic For This Band But Couldn't Find It: King's X Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 1:02 pm

Here's the thread (I think it was the first one I started when I joined the board)

http://www.heartofmetal.net/heart-of-metal-f1/king-s-x-t6438.htm
Back to top Go down

I Tried To Find The Topic For This Band But Couldn't Find It: King's X
Page 1 of 1